***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for comedy/creepy time. Check out the spam email I just got

"hello, I am sorry it took so long to get back to you, I recently discovered that Max may be f_king his secretary..

Sure that I'm going to even the score. I just need a plan on how to go about it.

I'm praying that you didn't forget about me, just in case I put my pics and info in ezs3x com to enlighten you,

Take a nice look at it and keep in touch, someday we can get togehter for a beer I guess.

be sure to look for bym7411 there. Well baby, I am waiting to hear back from you, so hit me up."

Fresno is going to find a way back into this

/I am able to believe in anything after what I witnessed this afternoon

Worst part is having to see that damn play 100 more times during the bowl season. Every game will show the highlight

What pisses me off about WKU is my own stupidity - my book allows me to cash out early and that wager was good as won in terms of the return during the 4th quarter

the only bad beat i can think of that would have been worse than the wku today would be that astros/shittsburgh game a decade ago where shittsburgh scored like 9 runs in the 9th with 2 outs to comeback and win

the only bad beat i can think of that would have been worse than the wku today would be that astros/shittsburgh game a decade ago where shittsburgh scored like 9 runs in the 9th with 2 outs to comeback and win

I was involved on the RIGHT side of bad beat --- Colts/Bucs some years ago when Manning comeback from being down a ton. I vaguely remember the scenario but I remember it was SNF or MNF

mnf. they just showed it this past monday cuz of manning n gruden. it was like 17 in the mid 4th maybe. i dont really remember either. it was epic tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back