***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be a nightmare to take a bloke like tip out of the country, culture shock at its fullest. Imagine tip in his Indians shirt on the Champ-Elysees

its ignorant to make fun of the beautiful Estonian language. They probably look at English and say what the fuck. Sorry we can't all speak drunken Clevelander.

I'm more refined than you know. English is an ugly bastard of a language, but it's my mother tongue.

Cashman - no idea tbh. I doubt it now for some reason. A lot of Russians went to Estonia during for "dacha's" in the days of the USSR, but from what I know now, most Russians are going to Bulgaria/Turkey and buying house's and condo's. The mafia is more likely to go to the Middle East...Israel, Egypt, Qatar, Bahrain and UAE would be my guess. Especially Israel and UAE

SIGO - as a matter of fact I've been to Estonia..

Just scrolling through these posts, this may be the worst ingame in the history of the site. Holy Fuck

Tip and family, at the Eiffel Tower

griswold.jpg

I don't know why everyone thinks I'm a drunken Tribe fan. I mean, I am a drunken Tribe fan, but there's so much more to me.

Just scrolling through these posts, this may be the worst ingame in the history of the site. Holy Fuck

Last night out Canadian members were discussing what channel the game was on.. ..ugh
Tonight a little education

Soviet/Hungary/Estonia knowledge is so much more exciting than this game, but I still need points

Something about a dri-fit shirt in Marshall green makes a coach or trainer look especially fat.

Cavs are going to win the whole thing, who's going to outscore 'em when they're interested?

Think I'm actually going to join the public consensus and jump on SDSU tonight, if motivated at all they should roll

I'm watching this shit bowl game and have hoops bets galore, that will likely change soon

as a rule of thumb they all hated Onthespot, especially the last one

Peter the Great may have killed 100,000 people to build St. Petersburg, and Catherine the Great was fat, but they were some great Russians (actually I believe Catherine was German)

Back to the Cavs. They're heading towards 20-10 or so, and they've played like shit. Let's take a look around Easter, this is basically NBA extended pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back