***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mediterranean is a mixed bag for me, I really despise olives and raw onion which seems pretty prevalent in their dishes, and I really wish I liked them both because they actually look pretty good. Other veggies I can't do are broccoli and cauli, just not my deal. Like most others unless you get exotic like brussels sprouts or eggplant. The smell of cooked broccoli is basically vomit inducing to me.

I like all that stuff. Only veggie I pass on is lima beans.

Was supposed to meet a client in the office several years ago and one of the guys cooked some broccoli in the microwave. It was so awful I had to go home and reschedule the guy, probably killed most anything smaller than a human and may have taken one of them down too.

I was sort of close though. It's not like I thought Chile was in the Soviet Union. I was a couple tanks of gas away.

here you go, Slovenia is on the far left, Tipster. The Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania etc...was all USSR tho

cold-war-map.gif

Russian Empire was actually bigger then USSR. Yugoslavia was a communist country, but they were not a satellite state

empires.gif

I'm dedicating the rest of my life to being correct about Slovenian references.

Alex, you may think you know a lot about Slovenia, but did you know ...

Many parts of Slovenia have a carbonate ground, and an extensive subterranean system has developed.

Never hear much about Hungary or Astonia..

Hungry used to be part of a little known place called the Austria-Hungry Empire, which was dissolved after World War I. Estonia, part of the USSR. A lot of Russians used to have summer homes in Estonia known as dacha's. My family included

:cheers:

Hungry used to be part of a little known place called the Austria-Hungry Empire, which was dissolved after World War I. Estonia, part of the USSR. A lot of Russians used to have summer homes in Estonia known as dacha's. My family included

:cheers:

I meant now or in the last few years...
did know about the Estonia summer homes but that's about it..

Alex has always seemed to know his Euro history, no bullshit. He's still afraid to challenge me in quizzup though.

Think how tip top my trivia game is now that I know where Slovenia is.

I'm going under in that Navy game. I feel like Navy game totals are always about 30 points high.

Here are my thoughts on the second half in Estonian ...

Kõik inimesed sünnivad vabadena ja võrdsetena oma väärikuselt ja õigustelt. Neile on antud mõistus ja südametunnistus ja nende suhtumist üksteisesse peab kandma vendluse vaim.

Kõik inimesed sünnivad vabadena ja võrdsetena oma väärikuselt ja õigustelt. Neile on antud mõistus ja südametunnistus ja nende suhtumist üksteisesse peab kandma vendluse vaim.

Is that Cleveland language... Lol

Mine imeda oliiviõli

I'm still learning the language. But I intend to post mostly in Estonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back