***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland's getting "The Interview" movie. Think I'll wait a little bit.

Tip and I'm tired of you not putting up any recipes worth a shit

are you starving your wife or something?

Tip and I'm tired of you not putting up any recipes worth a shit

are you starving your wife or something?

I had kind of an off cooking year. And I feel intimidated by lex and shakerpenguin. I'm just a drunk with a wooden spoon.

I did do a GREAT miso noodle soup the other night. (Here's where you insert your miso horny jokes.) I'll post some stuff.

the people of Cleveland and Detroit have each done a good job of blowing up their own cities

Cleveland used to be dubbed, "Bomb City, USA," but that was some time ago.

C'mon, Marshall, wake up.

I had kind of an off cooking year. And I feel intimidated by lex and shakerpenguin. I'm just a drunk with a wooden spoon.

I did do a GREAT miso noodle soup the other night. (Here's where you insert your miso horny jokes.) I'll post some stuff.

you ever make ramen? not the shit in the package either

I have to admit, this is the very first time I've watched either of these teams play.

i went to some place in nyc, because my life is better then yours, paid like 50 bucks for some noodles and a slab of pork thrown on top , a few shots of Saki and Sapparo, it was damn good. damn good i say

think ive reinvented the wheel with house salads

throwing green olives in the salad now and it has made your typical old salad far better

think ive reinvented the wheel with house salads

throwing green olives in the salad now and it has made your typical old salad far better

Isn't that a Greek salad or a Caesar salad or something? Olives aren't new.

Alex, I got this new burrito thing going. I melt a little cheese in there.

I'm not an IT wiz, but can't a banned guy get back in anyway if he uses a different computer or something? Or is steed on top of that shit.

you can get back on if you really want too or you are desperate enough, but it doesnt take long to figure out

I like my salads pretty plain, usually go with a chicken caesar but with balsamic or a red wine vinegarette, no ranch or caesar type dressings for me...

Every now and then I'll go all out with more a cobb type, the blue cheese crumbles, avocado, etc but I just don't like the creamy dressings

Olives are a 100% negative, hate em and very little nutritional value to boot

I like olives, but such a dominant taste. I prefer 'em on those antipasto plates instead of in a salad or sauce. I can wolf 'em like popcorn all by themselves. Or stuffed with feta? Outstanding.

I used to get my martinis dirty back in the day but they got too salty for me

Now I just take my martinis without the vermuth

these people on the Mediterranean know what they were doing with food. Then you have the Russians. a slab of meat and a potato is pretty much the peak of society

Yeah, you never hear anyone say, "Have you been to that great new Russian restaurant?"

Mediterranean is a mixed bag for me, I really despise olives and raw onion which seems pretty prevalent in their dishes, and I really wish I liked them both because they actually look pretty good. Other veggies I can't do are broccoli and cauli, just not my deal. Like most others unless you get exotic like brussels sprouts or eggplant. The smell of cooked broccoli is basically vomit inducing to me.

There are some awesome Slovenian joints in Cleveland though. Russia's so fucking big, I guess that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back