***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with zona/Boise?
Figured zona would be laying more than 3

HUGE AZ advantage as far as fans, PHX has a shit ton of UA grads and they have actually made tickets for THAT game become in demand a bit, I can't remember Arizona ever being in as big a bowl game as this.

That said, I'm not crazy about the game, I'm not crazy about either of these teams.

HUGE AZ advantage as far as fans, PHX has a shit ton of UA grads and they have actually made tickets for THAT game become in demand a bit, I can't remember Arizona ever being in as big a bowl game as this.

That said, I'm not crazy about the game, I'm not crazy about either of these teams.

Boise just does not impress me.
Zona healthy?

Not sure ole miss can get a td on these guys. they are getting physically dominated. forget scheme and all that .. just getting their asses handed to them in a bad way

sure are silk. Some footage of bo wallace today ...

images

[TABLE="class: rgMasterTable MasterTable, width: 648"]
<tbody>[TR="class: rgAltRow"]
[TD="align: right"]12/31

04:00 PM
[/TD]
[TD]251 - Boise State

252 - Arizona (N)
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
2014-251-spct-u.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+4 -110
-4 -102[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3 -102
-3 -110
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

you guys believe in the power of reverse line moves? i know they can be fools gold sometimes (like miami vs sc) but im a believer

[TABLE="class: rgMasterTable MasterTable, width: 648"]
<tbody>[TR="class: rgAltRow"]
[TD="align: right"]12/31

04:00 PM[/TD]
[TD]251 - Boise State

252 - Arizona (N)[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
2014-251-spct-u.gif
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+4 -110
-4 -102[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3 -102
-3 -110[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

you guys believe in the power of reverse line moves? i know they can be fools gold sometimes (like miami vs sc) but im a believer

Looked like this for TCU/Arkansas etc, hard to work RLM in general, impossible in bowl season

Surprised ole miss is struggling with the tcu pace given it is what ole miss offense does
well, there is a wide difference in ability to execute. No way Piss offense could possibly prepare the defense for this. They can't even complete a forward pass.

Looked like this for TCU/Arkansas etc, hard to work RLM in general, impossible in bowl season

it is tough. sometimes its a trap. but sometimes its very telling. like rice vs fresno. i think there was another but i cant recall right now. i got schooled on miami tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back