***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you travel? Where have you been

I don't really .. Canada, Mexico , Hawaii , was supposed to go to Israel about 12 years ago, trip got cancelled at last minute..security concerns..

been to to a few superbowls but not like I read about some if you traveling the world...

I don't really .. Canada, Mexico , Hawaii , was supposed to go to Israel about 12 years ago, trip got cancelled at last minute..security concerns..

been to to a few superbowls but not like I read about some if you traveling the world...

Israel is great, would recommend it to anyone, even if you hate religion. Great beaches, great nightlife, great history. Only knock, little expensive

Israel is great, would recommend it to anyone, even if you hate religion. Great beaches, great nightlife, great history. Only knock, little expensive

That is what were going to do and then extend trip to Elat

he was only there for a cup of coffee. how attached to him could you be???

no a whole season, but he sent his players a text message as he was flying to Tempe

cant really blame him, as I would be in ASU in a heartbeat, but just better ways of doing it

That is what were going to do and then extend trip to Elat

Oh ok so you are going? When?

Eilat is pretty laid back, mostly Russians living in that area. You'll get an awesome tan :)

I would recommend heading to Petra, you can only get there from Eilat, its pretty damn impressive, but only go for 1 day. People try to say you need to go for 2. You can see everything in 1 day. Border with Jordan is a bit of a hassle, but not a big deal

No that was the trip I was going to go on that got cancelled ... When kids get older will take family there .. I want to go to Jordan and also Croatia..not at same time

We will
i want the kids to be old enough to understand some of the history and appreciate things..

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesSubHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Maryland vs Stanford - Foster Farms San Francisco Bowl - Levi's Stadium - Santa Calra, CA</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Tue 12/30[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]247 Maryland[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_46" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +6 -110[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="M1_46" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">+245 [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_46" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL1_46" name="altL1_46" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">o22 -110</option><option value="1">o21½ -113</option><option value="2">o22½ -107</option></select> [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]10:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]248 Stanford[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_46" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -6 -110 [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="M2_46" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">-290 [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_46" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL2_46" name="altL2_46" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">u22 -110</option><option value="1">u21½ -107</option><option value="2">u22½ -113</option></select> [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I'm just gonna take the Stanford tt o 13.5, it's -170 but my local fella charges -110 juice on all team totals so I will oblige

Stanford looked like they were just dominant at the LOS

I still haven't done it, it's up to -185

One thing about totals in this wind, there will likely not be a FG attempt at all at this point

I am going the other way from KJ, but we can both win..Under 14.5 for Stanford.

I flopped gruv, hope you get yours. No need to set up the Polish middle, I just took the 2h under 23. How bout a shutout.

doesnt give away anything - still one of the greatest scenes ever

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/itCPGm2W1fE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was way too afraid of that Polish middle. Should have stuck to the gut. If Stanford doesn't score it's not because of Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back