***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just not impressed with mississippi i think they will struggle to score... Outside a trick play n a busted run they didnt do much vs miss st... Expect tcu to spread em out n air out.. In BO i dont trust

Hard to figure tcu motivation. They are going to be sky high to show everyone they belong?

Didn't they already do that and they got bumped anyway?

Lean piss pretty heavy

and I am so fucking sick of trying to guess which teams care and which don't.

I feel confident in my big game plays tomorrow. They very well may both lose, but won't be because the teams I bet didn't care about being there.

and I am so fucking sick of trying to guess which teams care and which don't.

I feel confident in my big game plays tomorrow. They very well may both lose, but won't be because the teams I bet didn't care about being there.

Whatcha on?

It seems only Duck fans like the Ducks tomorrow

And I quite honestly don't know if I can bet on them

It is hard for me to bet against Famous Jameis. Has not lost a gm, has only scored less that 31pts 2x. So they will score w/ Org

If Dwight's drinking, I am too. Gotta be able to make it to the party tonight though. I'll put my Vegas hat on, where I can somehow drink for 15 hrs straight.

my only real concern with FSU is their shitty start MO. Reason dictates that one of these days, they will get too far behind in the first half to come back. Just hoping its not tomorrow.

Only thing I know I will be on is Oregon team total, possibly a smaller bet on the game over I'm thinking

I think Oregon scores with ease unless they choose not to, which is my only concern...either team trying to shorten the game because of their defenses

I know......saw you on the Ducks, Sharky.....always check your thoughts on any florida related game......hoping your hatred has blinded you? :)
Not hatred. I like for ALL Florida teams to do well, but FSU has been luckboxing their way into the bowl games. I just don't see them stopping the ducks. Unless FSU gets on top early and stays on top, then they might (cover)...lol

I think Oregon scores with ease unless they choose not to, which is my only concern...either team trying to shorten the game because of their defenses

I think FSU may try to control TOP. They have moved around some Oline and Cook can run the ball. But who knows how Jimbo will call tha gm AND if Jameis follows it

TCU tt over 29 and game over 55 for me

Will probably take the trailing team at halftime for the 2h unless the game doesn't dictate that wager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back