***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Alex, he's just a kid with money having fun, don't get the problem either, Lotta haters in this world.

i actually havent seen anything wrong with what he's done other then being late to practice. He's an outgoing kid with money. I'd probably be doing much worse. Fuck the haters.

GQ had an article about him last year that was pretty good and worth a read

Other than not taking this season seriously and getting no respect from his teammates he's in great shape. That said, vacation after the season with hot chick shouldn't be an issue.

i actually havent seen anything wrong with what he's done other then being late to practice. He's an outgoing kid with money. I'd probably be doing much worse. Fuck the haters.

money for now....this too shall end

Plus the shitty QB play

Im under 40, loved him college. But hate that he didn't take his first year serious. Its a job clown. Its not like you were a cant miss pro, you arent going to get a lot of chances.

I bet he was super motivated to be backup on Browns to start season, as far as being a pro give him a real team and let him mature, sure he'll be ok.

amazing that UGA hasn't been to a BCS title game

Would be so aggravating to be a fan of theirs because they have as many resrouces as any program in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back