***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raleigh was a pre-planned city to become state capitol before it was ever built according to Wiki

what does it say about these bowl games that these are the things we have discussed in this in-game

- Estonia
- Hungary
- Russia
- USSR
- Russian Empire
- Russian ruble
- Austrian-Hungary Empire
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Geography of the world
- Major cities in the US
- Why Raleigh is the capital of NC
- How you pronounce the apparent capital of Kentucky, Louisville

Schrute, Thanks for the acknowledgement. In fact both of these commentator folols would have been expelled from the likes of Syracuse or any other respectable communication faculties. My God, give me Ray Scott and Dick Enberg. I am confident that Blood, Wire and the rest of us oldies here would agree. Screaming is not part of broadcasting. Just listen to those ancient tapes and learn how to do it.

Schrute, Thanks for the acknowledgement. In fact both of these commentator folols would have been expelled from the likes of Syracuse or any other respectable communication faculties. My God, give me Ray Scott and Dick Enberg. I am confident that Blood, Wire and the rest of us oldies here would agree. Screaming is not part of broadcasting. Just listen to those ancient tapes and learn how to do it.

Agreed...do you remember when Mike Patrick asked about Britney Spears during overtime a few years ago? It was the most what the fuck moment I've ever heard

Agreed...do you remember when Mike Patrick asked about Britney Spears during overtime a few years ago? It was the most what the fuck moment I've ever heard

much better moment in soccer...let me find out

Ray Hudson if anyone knows him

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lgk04dtId7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

no idea of the context but it is worth 25 seconds of your life

We still need Gorg and Em in here on the same side with a couple questionable calls, I hope it happens soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back