• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I liked all his early stuff before he made it .. but I was glad he finally got the record deal.

Officially too cold for this guy, couldn't last thru 2nd qtr of game and back at bar. Go Ok Lite pts.

From ESPN bowl page:

Why Washington will win: The Huskies lost to every ranked team they faced in Pac-12 play. Until Bedlam, the same was true of OSU in the Big 12. I'm a Mason Rudolph believer, but I like the UW defense a bit more. Washington 28, Oklahoma State 17 -- Olson

so far every game today, the team losing at half has won the 2H...does this trend hold?

Also every over has hit

thanks guys. hurts the under for Washington receive. but if they don't score drive one it will be sitting pretty good

At some point ok st quits trying to score. If Washington does not score on one of the first two drives the over is going to be very tough. Gundy is a good coach

I'm pretty much seeing the same VK. The score should actually be 17-0 if not for that long pass. I'm fairly comfy with the under.

im back up and have under also; had it when it came out 3 weeks ago and doubled uo when i saw clowns recommendation....im gunna hedge 1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back