• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st time since last Saturday ive had an internet connection from computer....im sure i missed a lot of funny shit....posting/reviweing from iphone 5 was brutal

good 2015 to all u gmableholics

Hope we can avoid that. 3pts clanked upright in our favor earlier

That is the other thing this bowl season. the fg kicking has been superb. You expect misses in college .. I mean bowl caliber programs generally have a better fg kicker than other places but still

Under may still be in play especially with wash not wanting to participate. Houston was playing the same way until they went all tecmo bowl on Pitt

I had em both too bones. Both happened on days I went skiing. I'm seeing a trend
i was driving back to houston from tx hill country and score was 34-13 today...wife asked me to turn off game (I agreed b/c i had it won...acted to her as if i was being a good guy). Got home 2 hours later...LOST?

i was driving back to houston from tx hill country and score was 34-13 today...wife asked me to turn off game (I agreed b/c i had it won...acted to her as if i was being a good guy). Got home 2 hours later...LOST?

I left home thinking I was fine. Got to work and turned on the TV and I thought they switched to a different game

Back to iPhone.... No idea what's up with computer just shut down again... Guess I'll figuure it out Monday.

clown: met pat green several times at a party he plays every 2-3 years, don't really know him just had a few beers, goid guy

Back to iPhone.... No idea what's up with computer just shut down again... Guess I'll figuure it out Monday.

clown: met pat green several times at a party he plays every 2-3 years, don't really know him just had a few beers, goid guy

Seems like a good guy, I caught two concerts in Austin and maybe three out here in Vegas. But never met him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back