• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gst tor tonight in nba.
Worst beat of my life last yr with this matchup
Holding tor+8, they up 27 in 3rd n don't cover
Anyone remember that?

bill snyder is really unreal tho

yall see that stat they put up this year regarding his scholly players vs walk ons i think it was

we tall CUM and Satan, but this dude....this dude is THE man

my dog is scared shitless of me since then...he wont come into the room if im there watchin TV Www

100 to get 875
was like in was in twilight zone. I was falling asleep on couch thinking I cashed, then hear announcers and I'm like okay maybe tor loses but no way they don't cover....

bill snyder is really unreal tho

yall see that stat they put up this year regarding his scholly players vs walk ons i think it was

we tall CUM and Satan, but this dude....this dude is THE man

Obviously I'm a K-State dude and he is K-State but he continually gets out coached by true top 10 teams. Look at the box scores over the years and you see us get fitted for the clown suit in the 1H being down 14+ then make it respectable in the 2H

Obviously I'm a K-State dude and he is K-State but he continually gets out coached by true top 10 teams. Look at the box scores over the years and you see us get fitted for the clown suit in the 1H being down 14+ then make it respectable in the 2H
It k state
Just be happy man
25 yrs ago ur program was the worst in d1

Every ad break is this fucking Mike and Mike commercial

"hey mike, you know we're on in the land down under? It's mike and mike in the morning at night"

fuck

wow....being pretty tough on the guy

in reality, team has no biz being in anything and he just achieves

in my estimation

[TABLE="width: 918"]
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
Jan 02[/TD]
[TD]9271[/TD]
[TD="class: dd_tdLogo, colspan: 2"]OKLAHOMA STATE - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6½-130<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="0_1813138_-6.5_-130" style="cursor: pointer;">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o58½+105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_1813138_-58.5_105" style="cursor: pointer;">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]11:59 PM[/TD]
[TD]9272[/TD]
[TD="class: dd_tdLogo, colspan: 2"]WASHINGTON U - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+6½+110<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="1_1813138_6.5_110" style="cursor: pointer;">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u58½-125<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_1813138_58.5_-125" style="cursor: pointer;">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

My ctg confidence pool went to shit. Was in first but yesterday n today picks were brutal

Mike and Mike with Cris Carter is the equivalent of your ears profusely bleeding

yesterday and today? I cannot remember taking a worse beating in terms of late-in-game spread killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back