• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
twink, what do you love most about Notre Dame football? The tradition or the spirit?

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkfffffffuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

love Wild Card Weekend

BUT

Am I the only one that thinks the games are....meh?

I hate when the division plays the 3rd game

I think CAR and AZ is most intriguing on the slate......DET and DAL after that one

Feel the same way, could see a bunch of blowouts.. Think balty wins though

He almost rugby punted that into the only hand that could block it.

Just a good ol boy. never meaning no harm. beat all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day I was born.

making my waaaaayyyyy the only way I know how,... that'[s just a little bit more than the law will allow

Just a good ol boy. never meaning no harm. beat all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day I was born.

making my waaaaayyyyy the only way I know how,... that'[s just a little bit more than the law will allow

Dukes of Hazzard and Greatest American Hero used to come on back to back and I would watch both of them like clockwork

Dukes of Hazzard and Greatest American Hero used to come on back to back and I would watch both of them like clockwork

Remember they changed the name of the hero from greatest American hero? his last name was Hinckley (sp?) which was the same as the guy who attempted to assassinate reagan

Did I studder
tumblr_ma8p7cDe2A1rbrwnpo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back