• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, even in the NFL these teams are refusing to run it in goal line situations

I blame Peyton Manning and the spread offense

I blame the entire Manning family for almost everything, especially Arch

Love him...held 10/13 opponents to their worst output of the season this year. That means way more than ppg or ypg IMO though both those stats were impressive
gonna be a lil fucked up for recruits this year

hate to lose him, but TAMU certainly needs the help there

That is just one of my pet peeves...My boys do it all the time from the one and it drives me crazy...if they can stop you 4 times from 3 feet then so be it, but why try to finesse it, just play power football in that situation

I'm almost exhausted thinking about it. Happens all the time anymore.

IMO they need to focus on defense. Aside from the bowl game the defense cost them way more games this year

I agree that our defense was brutal so it will be interesting to see who our new DC will be next season. Another big issue for us down the stretch was also offensive execution though, especially in the red zone. When you don't have a FG kicker who can make one outside of 25 yards it makes it even more crucial that you score TDs because often times we ended up empty handed once we got inside the 20.

Coaches keep trying to be innovators. Can you imagine uga trying this with Herschel walker at rb? Get under the damn center down there

They grow the players big in Alabama. Want to know one of the reasons for their success? They don't just get good players, they make those good players actually work in the weight room. HARD

UNC season ticket holder this year so I got to witness that mess of a defense first hand and yes it was as ugly in person as it looked on tv!

lets not start sucking each others dick quite yet here

Urban has time to figure this out

LOL

I remember that Messy St had figured out the GTech option sometime in the second quarter last night too

Umm hmm cough cough. Damn sorry ass 3rd down d or this is a blowout. Umm I'm gonna sip beer again fellas lol

ducks chanting no means no

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/Ow3le0bLvu5/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back