• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also saw Kevin Steele on the LSU.rivals hotboard. If y'all hire him then it will be 6-7 win seasons with the offense you are putting out there

idk how im gonna feel about Jones at the end of this game, but im lovin the swagger

hes not givin a fuck

Why wouldn't they just put him under center from the 1 and have him call his own number...Sometimes teams seem to get too cute when all they need to do is smash it in

That is just one of my pet peeves...My boys do it all the time from the one and it drives me crazy...if they can stop you 4 times from 3 feet then so be it, but why try to finesse it, just play power football in that situation

Seriously dude u keep trying to get the last word, ur a clown
Call me all u want, I'm not trying to be tough, u run ur mouth I reply geez
not a clown, VK is....in a car

last word? no

you see you started this. we can go back and see.

you quoted me and said I blow the SEC

so that was the start

some people here are aggravated by this I am sure, some think it is funny and amusing

just leave like you said

That is just one of my pet peeves...My boys do it all the time from the one and it drives me crazy...if they can stop you 4 times from 3 feet then so be it, but why try to finesse it, just play power football in that situation

You a Cowboys fan?

Why wouldn't they just put him under center from the 1 and have him call his own number...Sometimes teams seem to get too cute when all they need to do is smash it in

yep, even in the NFL these teams are refusing to run it in goal line situations

I blame Peyton Manning and the spread offense

Talkin bout my Tarheels with Marquise at QB. Fedora keeps him in shotgun even from the 1 yd line and it drives me crazy because he is about 250 but they don't know how to get it in the endzone inside the 1.

IMO they need to focus on defense. Aside from the bowl game the defense cost them way more games this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back