• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many of you get to go watch Oklahoma State and UW tomorrow night in 40 degree temps?

I don't even know how I'm betting that shit, at least the booze is free

ducks chanting no means no

<iframe class="vine-embed pinged loaded in-view mostly-in-view" src="https://vine.co/v/Ow3le0bLvu5/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async="" src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
no fuckin way

wtf is osu doing??? i HATE cheering for a team that makes such stupid decisions... why can't mrtake be a buffs fan? so much easier to not have to worry about playing in a bowl game.

It's basketball season

Wu-Tang Financial@Wu_Tang_Finance <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> Dec 31</small>
BRUH @BillSimmons @TheEllenShow
B6NYvb8CAAAjTEt.jpg

B6NYvcPCMAAqKOE.jpg

what's the deal? you are moving to San Antonio? What's there? Thought you were moving back to FL.

Its a logn story on legal issues. My dad was the "President" of the company I work for now. He left 1.5 years ago and can't hire anybody from that company for 2 years. I think if my dad asked the guy to let me go, it'd work but he doesn't want to push buttons. So once June comes, I can go work for him.

So I planned on staying in Dallas until June but my current employer wanted to move me so I couldn't argue.

fella

it's annoying when I post my wagers and you antagonize me because it's not on your team

if you want a fan board to watch the game, there are plenty out there. I'm trying to make money and don't need it.

thanks
If I said that kj I would be banned
Props to u

I agree that our defense was brutal so it will be interesting to see who our new DC will be next season. Another big issue for us down the stretch was also offensive execution though, especially in the red zone. When you don't have a FG kicker who can make one outside of 25 yards it makes it even more crucial that you score TDs because often times we ended up empty handed once we got inside the 20.

They hired chizik today

Ya kj feelings seem to be involved by u. I'm sorry u bet on whatever u did. But bjt I've been saying on here bama would cover easy. Bs I don't get pissy with me lol. Ya I'm a big bama fan and won more off them In the past 5 years than anybody. Take your hand reach around and take those panties outof that wad so u can breathe buddy

Ya kj feelings seem to be involved by u. I'm sorry u bet on whatever u did. But bjt I've been saying on here bama would cover easy. Bs I don't get pissy with me lol. Ya I'm a big bama fan and won more off them In the past 5 years than anybody. Take your hand reach around and take those panties outof that wad so u can breathe buddy

Seriously dude, fuck off. And I mean that in a polite way you dipshit.

O and before u say something a about me just being on here so Lon I was on here before the crash. Been on here since 07. If I had a bet on someone and a homer or whomever said shit I wouldn't act that way smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back