Status
Not open for further replies.
all of your favorite saying in the world was created by that guy that just had the penalty

[video=youtube;xX0_KCpfDIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0_KCpfDIQ[/video]

this ad was banned, what you guys think

embed-1.jpg

Alex, what do you want steez to address for next year? I want no skill players. Ol and as much defensive help as possible. Troy needs to retire and Mike Adams better be gone

Alex, what do you want steez to address for next year? I want no skill players. Ol and as much defensive help as possible. Troy needs to retire and Mike Adams better be gone

dont have any huge issues with the OL or the front 7. The secondary is a disaster. The secondary is one of the worst in the league, and I dare say it might be the worst in the leauge, safety or DB, please. Need the Bengals to win to improve draft position

I don't get halftime team totals, but if i did it wud be hard not take colts after that play and 2 fgs

I think the ol needs depth. You saw how bad Adams was when he came in. Agree on secondary

doubt Polamalu retires, kind of curious to see what Harrison does, would like him to stay now. Mitchell and Allen are a MUST cut. Allen's agent must be laughing his ass of at the Steelers for signing him to an extension before the season. No way they cut Ike, but he is pretty shitty too, his role needs to be very diminished, and if he doesn't like it, cya later man

How many more chances will ginger get before realization sets in....he is not good esp for what he gets paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back