Status
Not open for further replies.
my kid is trying to shit for the first time w/o a diaper

i am pissin myself laughing hearin my wife talk him through it hahahaha

Lol twink I got 3 boys 12 6 and 3.5. It's a contes with them to see lays the biggest turd and what is funny is the 3.5 year old dominates them. It's like a shock and awe affect. How could something that big come out of something that little. I mean they want to take pics so they can show tho they one I it's a massive dump and one of them isn't there. It is fucking hilarious

Lol twink I got 3 boys 12 6 and 3.5. It's a contes with them to see lays the biggest turd and what is funny is the 3.5 year old dominates them. It's like a shock and awe affect. How could something that big come out of something that little. I mean they want to take pics so they can show tho they one I it's a massive dump and one of them isn't there. It is fucking hilarious
have 2 boys 3.5 and 1.5

we have waited with the oldest...started this wknd....he doesnt want to shit LOL

he has started to piss, but no dumps

was this is an issue withn you?

Man all three of mine where potty trained by 2 years old. Basically with the oldest she put the fear of god in him. I mean she stays at home so it was a constant thing

Every team this weekend is so fucking flawed. Probably the weakest wildcard teams as far as I can remember.

Ravens secondary playing light years better than they have all season. Balanced attack with a d that can take shots at Brady. I think they win su already played +300/+8.5-125

Like I said she put the fear of go on the oldest. And he was almost 6 when the middle one was born, and the little had 2 older bros. so

I wonder if its different by country, everyone here I know with kids makes them stop by end of 2 if they haven't already
different strategies

the 2nd kid is usually quicker and girls are quicker

had we started earlier he would be

just depends on when you start

shit some people say wait until the kid wants to.....I aint playin that shit

Almost submitted on the Bungles but got the Gresham news so laid off.

Looking for something live either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back