Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I love these cartoon videos

Taiwanese Prediction for the Cowboys/Lions Game

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/76440" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

107​
Cincinnati Bengals (2H)
108​
Indianapolis Colts (2H)

<tbody style="border: none;">
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderLeftNoColor"]
+1½ (+110) <input type="checkbox" value="22007402" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Cincinnati Bengals to win against the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor"]
-​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderBottomNoColor"]
24½
(-115)o<input type="checkbox" value="22007410" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be over 24½" style="margin: 2px; padding: 0px;">
(-105)u<input type="checkbox" value="22007411" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be under 24½" style="margin: 2px; padding: 0px;">

<tbody style="border: none;">
</tbody>

[/TD]

[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor borderLeftNoColor"]
-1½ (-130) <input type="checkbox" value="22007403" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Indianapolis Colts to cover the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor"]
-​
[/TD]

</tbody>

GLB, turn that shit up, point all your speakers to the floor, and crank up the base. Your new neighbor will enjoy it.

Society is on the decline and it's reflected in the music.
I do think it is funny that rappers rap about expensive shit and they can't pronounce the shit they are wearing or want to

AND I KNOW it isnt slang to fit the rhyme in MANY occassions

fucking Jay Z used to say LOO-boutin for Cristian Loubiton lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back