Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts d sucks donkey balls though does it not. Is tho not a good overplay

GLB, did you go down and play doorman last night to your new neighbor? I got a few chuckles for that tweet to you haha (wasn't sure if you recognized my name or not).

GLB, did you go down and play doorman last night to your new neighbor? I got a few chuckles for that tweet to you haha (wasn't sure if you recognized my name or not).

Yea I saw that :rofl: I fell asleep through it. I figured I'd give it another week.

LIke I never complain, hes got a right to do what he wants since he pays rent but its the bass that just bumps and bumps and bumps.

Two awful teams imo

That said I'm taking over and Bengals, hoping for the exact opposite of their first game this season

Colts for me. Don't even feel like watching football. Didn't think Stewart Scotts passing would bum me out so much. Cancer SUCKS

Colts for me. Don't even feel like watching football. Didn't think Stewart Scotts passing would bum me out so much. Cancer SUCKS

Same here. Hit me hard. Grew up with him, but the loss is even worse after hearing all of these huge personalities tell how much of an impact he had on their lives

Tbh been pretty inspiring watching Stu stuff all morning. Hope his strong will and attitude have been passed on to his children and partner to get through this tragedy.

my kid is trying to shit for the first time w/o a diaper

i am pissin myself laughing hearin my wife talk him through it hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back