Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Just starting season 3 and Greg & Chris chose to work for Dave Turbin instead of Todd at the 2nd site. Todd aint going to get any gold with Dave, Greg & Chris

u have a good year?
ya, but most of my wealth is tied up in my company stock (a bank) and it did really well this year so I can't really take too much credit for that. I hit some nice energy stocks like LNG and a biotech NLNK but some of my other energy stocks and my gold miners got torched.

My problem is that I don't want to buy a stock that the bank provides research on because they make us wait 7 days to trade that stock in our personal accounts after the research is released. I don't want to be holding a stock that I can't sell if a bad report comes out so I tend to hold small companies. It was a tough year for small caps.

more than you think - especially with exchanges etc.

you look at balance sheets and determine a price of a stock, just like you would for a team against an opponent in sports betting. I could go on and on but lots of commonalities.

Sure. But can you please assure me a return when Nebraska performs at 70% of what I expected them to? Hate the comparison really.

If u guys play something live post it. I don't know horse piss about soccer, tennis, overseas basketball but I've got a bunch of shit going on right now and I can't sleep for shit.

more than you think - especially with exchanges etc.

you look at balance sheets and determine a price of a stock, just like you would for a team against an opponent in sports betting. I could go on and on but lots of commonalities.
Punt

You can put a floor on your loses in he stock markets. With sport you either win or lose
not with options which I tend to trade a bit.

80% of all stock options contract expire worthless. think about that. better to be a seller than a buyer, but upside is almost always substantially less than the downside.

ya, but most of my wealth is tied up in my company stock (a bank) and it did really well this year so I can't really take too much credit for that. I hit some nice energy stocks like LNG and a biotech NLNK but some of my other energy stocks and my gold miners got torched.

My problem is that I don't want to buy a stock that the bank provides research on because they make us wait 7 days to trade that stock in our personal accounts after the research is released. I don't want to be holding a stock that I can't sell if a bad report comes out so I tend to hold small companies. It was a tough year for small caps.

ya thats gotta be tough with the personal trading policy...

GLB, my nemesis Vika plays tomorrow. hope that bitch loses. She has cost me more $$$ than anyone I can think of - even my wife haha.

That's right gorg. As a matter o fact u believe I'm gonna take a couple right now. With the shit I got ping on I need a Prozac lick block lol

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back