Status
Not open for further replies.
man, i'm disappointing i got so heavily investing the my steelers tonight.... it was such poor money mgt, but i really thought they could and would pull it out

Dont wnat to start a war, didnty watch a minute of that steelers game. Just saw that long pass to Bryant with no call and I agree with the no call, feet tangled up IMO

fuck us too.... 20-15 (should have just kicked the xp btw) with 11:00 minutes left, easily could have mounted the comeback but the defense just didn't do enough

Dont wnat to start a war, didnty watch a minute of that steelers game. Just saw that long pass to Bryant with no call and I agree with the no call, feet tangled up IMO

honestly i agree, but it's such a close play in a close game... if im a DB, im "kicking" at legs all the time then to get them tangled up instead of trying to swat the ball

fuck us too.... 20-15 (should have just kicked the xp btw) with 11:00 minutes left, easily could have mounted the comeback but the defense just didn't do enough

so long Troy, Harrison, Keisel - all done this year in what were great runs with us over the years

so long Troy, Harrison, Keisel - all done this year in what were great runs with us over the years
huge transformation in personnel for your team in a 2 year span (including this offseason). Team will be younger for sure.

If teed is still here this is for him

10888475_10153153097444994_8894143571908018218_n.jpg

huge transformation in personnel for your team in a 2 year span (including this offseason). Team will be younger for sure.

def have a solid core group of young LBs, but our secondary needs to get serious help.... Ike T will continue to slide into retirement and we have nobody else there

Still think its crazy betting is growing......Wouldnt want my kids to get into it. But I'm curious to hear from ppl who have kids on their stance

Sports and bettng are intertwined now....Alot of my friends who are really into sports are in tune with the the lines too

but i guarantee they would be in shock at the money we "throw around"...

when my buddies talk about bets, they're like "i deposited $100 and was betting $10-20 on the game".... i just smile and nod and think, thats cute

but i guarantee they would be in shock at the money we "throw around"...

when my buddies talk about bets, they're like "i deposited $100 and was betting $10-20 on the game".... i just smile and nod and think, thats cute

Right but the legalization argument is distinguishing it from an addicting substance or just a hobby and a way to spend $$

And for some reason people think it will change. I don't get it. It's beyond a small sample size at this point
early line was Balty +7.5 at NE. NE has been about a 7 point fave every time they have played in the playoffs and Balty has covered every time. think it continues next week...

early line was Balty +7.5 at NE. NE has been about a 7 point fave every time they have played in the playoffs and Balty has covered every time. think it continues next week...

Agree. I typically like to bet against bye teams for the most part. But I will likely be on Seattle next week. Likely against GB, Denver and NE depending on matchups, and really like Baltimore

I had only seen a couple episodes here and there when my dad was watching and then was like fuck it, lets binge watch it and catch up while all other shows are ona break

Right but the legalization argument is distinguishing it from an addicting substance or just a hobby and a way to spend $$

i'm all for letting adults make their own decisions... the govt should have absolutely no say on how i spend my hard earned money - be it on cigs, booze, hookers, drugs, gambling.... set up the structures to tax it all and keep it away from kids (18 and younger), and leave me alone...

:shake:

i'm all for letting adults make their own decisions... the govt should have absolutely no say on how i spend my hard earned money - be it on cigs, booze, hookers, drugs, gambling.... set up the structures to tax it all and keep it away from kids (18 and younger), and leave me alone...

:shake:
Libertarian argument which I think I agree with

WHo beats him? ANyone current? Weidman step up? Bones step up in classes?

honestly not a clue, maybe nobody right now... but really had no idea who Chris Weidman even was until he got booked in the first fight against Spider, so maybe somebody will pop up in the next few months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back