Status
Not open for further replies.
On the kids and gambling subject. I have 3 boys one will be 12 in march another 6 and 3 1/2. The first question out of there mouths is what's the one daddy who we putting our money on. I'm not good at doing power rankings and stuff but my almost 12 year old is going to be pretty slick when he gets older. He hates sports which kills me but smart as hell.

We got anything to bet on right now. I can't sleep for shit and wouldn't mind having some money riding on something lol true degen.

Just thinking would I want my kids doing that

yes and no - try to instill in them money mgmt, more of the math perspective of lines, and not betting more than you can afford.... but honestly dont think kids should be involved at all

I have to laugh at Gold Rush.

The guys say they need to make so much gold to stay alive. They barely break even and then they are spending more money on an extra crew, an extra site and a shit ton more equipment. So fake

I have to laugh at Gold Rush.

The guys say they need to make so much gold to stay alive. They barely break even and then they are spending more money on an extra crew, an extra site and a shit ton more equipment. So fake
u watching old seasons or current one?

only way the Hoffman crew makes any money is by being on TV... otherwise they are never making enough to survive

u watching old seasons or current one?

only way the Hoffman crew makes any money is by being on TV... otherwise they are never making enough to survive

I am just starting Season 3.

Todd Hoffman is maybe the dumbest person I ever met, dude tells everyone what to do and does nothing. Makes awful decisions.

Just got done Season 2, if that was and Dakota Fred came and took the Dig Site out from under me, I'd have killed him

they do...its broke as fuck in there...been there before

most of the shit they take in, i think to myself that nobody in bum fuck Detroit 8 mile is going to walk into that store and want to buy that... they must unload some of it online at a very small profit margin just to move it

Todd Hoffman is maybe the dumbest person I ever met, dude tells everyone what to do and does nothing. Makes awful decisions.

Just got done Season 2, if that was and Dakota Fred came and took the Dig Site out from under me, I'd have killed him

Shit is fake as akardashian reunion

Nope. Most people I know who do blow are MUCH more responsible than the gamblers I know, and it's not even close.
very true kj. In my late teens early twenties whew coke, x, acid and gambling fun fucking ride. Ended up in Hershey pa on a whim after Woodstock 99 I see Dave Matthews. Quarter pound of grass 15 rolls and some blow in fuckin sane

the jewelry is kinda dope..about it.

i liked maserati in there on the show..rick maserati was a huge gagbanger back in the day

awww you're really behind.... S04 is all about their jungle adventure and S05 is the current one on Friday nights...

Kinda but not really
more than you think - especially with exchanges etc.

you look at balance sheets and determine a price of a stock, just like you would for a team against an opponent in sports betting. I could go on and on but lots of commonalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back