Play of the year so far!!!

N

NickFazekas

Panthers +280!!!!

You've got to be kidding me here, finally the odds have gotten way out of whack! 5 days off at home, there is a good chance the Sabres will be stale. No Maxin Afinogenov, plus you have old reliable Alex Auld in net on your side, and he is always worth the price of admission alone. Im calling a big game by Steven Weiss and the panthers make a big statement. Might include puckline just to back myself if I can get + money. GL on the plays today guys:cheers:

come on, you mean you dont want to lay -315 with a team who is .500 in their last 4 and 3 of them going to OT?

GL tonight Nick:cheers:

I wouldnt lay minus anything against the pesky panthers this year santa!

Ryan Miller out for Buffalo!!!!

I think Im still bitter about them dropping the SO to the Rangers the other night...

might play the +1.5 for basically even money

an_laugh.gif
Cass laying 3 goals with Martin Biron in net

I'm a Biron fan...think he is better now than Miller...he's looking to play himself into a trade so I'd ride him...but not for that kind of juice...GL with the haymaker tonight boys!

Ya, theres really no difference in the goalies I am just giving cass shit lol. I just really like the odds here, panthers are more than capable of winning this game as long as eddie the hack eagle isnt between the pipes.:cheers:

lets see that shit cash fazekas. 10 cent drop from opening line, not a hockey fan how often do lines jump out there this big?

tru said:
lets see that shit cash fazekas. 10 cent drop from opening line, not a hockey fan how often do lines jump out there this big?

Tru - they tend to move more like this with the big dogs in hockey more often than not, no matter the way the %'s are going

+1.5 is far better value than a Panthers win straight up. Panthers are a hit or miss, they still have no defense infront of the net.

From my experience, these huge Favorites rarely win big, they will win but by only 1 goal. I remember last season when Ottawa were ridiculously over priced and either lost or won by only 1 goal.

Good Luck with the wager, but i wouldn't lay all my money on a huge dog game on the road.

Back