NHL Monday (huge analysis, 10/10 play inside)

You're still a chance if they score and the Leafs pull their goalie.

unreal 3rd for us over backers

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18>3rd Period</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Buffalo</TD><TD width="75%">8:12, Adam Mair 3 (Derek Roy, Daniel Paille)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Buffalo</TD><TD width="75%">8:30, Adam Mair 2 (unassisted)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Buffalo</TD><TD width="75%">8:49, Jason Pominville 3 (Tim Connolly, Jochen Hecht)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Toronto</TD><TD width="75%">10:11, Chad Kilger 1 (Nik Antropov)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Buffalo</TD><TD width="75%">13:02, Thomas Vanek 2 (Drew Stafford, Derek Roy)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Toronto</TD><TD width="75%">13:37, Chad Kilger 2 (Darcy Tucker)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="20%"> Buffalo</TD><TD width="75%">16:27, Jochen Hecht 2 (Tim Connolly, Jason Pominville)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Had they played this way throughout the game they would've won EASILY, scored at least 10 on these Leafs...but hey, you can't play for real for 10 mins out of 60...

thoughts on Anaheim tonight?

Back to back for DET...but its not liek they had to go far

They had a PP and failed to score, now it's a bit tardy

Oh well. I was lying in bed last night when I got your text and decided not to make a play. Fortunate in the end I suppose. At least the over halved your loss on this one.

now I can root for the Leafs for real
icon12.gif

yep the over was magical...I still can't get over those misses by Hecht, Campbell earlier... and that dumb move by Thibault to allow a goal...

But the bottom line is, no matter who wins, Buffalo has enormous potential and if they find the way to play up to it every time, at least HALF the time (but not ONE SIXTH of the time!), they will win easily against teams like Toronto.

thoughts on Anaheim tonight?

Back to back for DET...but its not liek they had to go far

BTW...Varitek just went deep to center...4-2 at the jake

I have over 9.5 there...hope there's still a shot

also have over 44 in the MNF game.

Santa, nice move with the over bro, glad I took it too. :shake: GL to your Leafs in the remainder of the game.

Buffalo won..fuck man...5 goals in 17 minutes and ZERO GOALS in 40 mins before that?

What a team. A bitter taste after this game no doubts...at least the over cashed in so I'll be quiet...I wish same would happen at the Jake.

Back