• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

MistaFlava's CFB Week 8 ***ACC PLAY OF THE YEAR*** (Writeups and Analysis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B.A.R. said:
I am glad to see this has cooled down somewhat. This is better having constructive critism.

The bashing and use of deragatory terms will not be tolerated by anyone.

Flava's insights are great and we all enjoy his write-ups. He has been on fire too. GL the rest of the day bud

:shake:

Moosecock said:
Uhhh I think we're missing the fact that imma be a broke SOB after this game!!!!! :(!!!!!

Bro...this is just my advice in capping. Take it for what its worth.

Read other posters information. Read many other posters threads. Take that information and come to your OWN conclusion on a game. Your a pretty smart guy from what I gathered. We all have had to learn lessons about games as we grew into better cappers.

:cheers:

B.A.R. said:
Bro...this is just my advice in capping. Take it for what its worth.

Read other posters information. Read many other posters threads. Take that information and come to your OWN conclusion on a game. Your a pretty smart guy from what I gathered. We all have had to learn lessons about games as we grew into better cappers.

:cheers:

I learned this lesson after losing badly tailing Sooner's plays.

rjurewitz said:
I learned this lesson after losing badly tailing Sooner's plays.

lol5.gif

Okay, let's move forward.... what else are you thinking about for these next upcoming games? NMST seems to be one that HG likes... what you you, Mista?

Just dont put units on plays you can do what other people do and not show what they bought the line down to or how much juice they are paying.. they just do 64% which in my mind is a bs way to keep a record.
I respect you and other guys who do detailed records and explanations a lot more than others. Because who cares if you are hitting 70% if you arent up unit wise?

BTW no one is congratulating you on finding those 2 huge public sucker bets in Oregon and Texas. Like i said you can just do 67% in ur record ( since you are 2 - 1 so far today) and everyone would think ur great, but you keep a legit record.. so props to you son

got a quick question guys.................i had iowa +14 they lost 20-6 ......is this a win or a push.......still new at this so any info would be greatley appreciated....thx

patriotvinny said:
got a quick question guys.................i had iowa +14 they lost 20-6 ......is this a win or a push.......still new at this so any info would be greatley appreciated....thx
Thats a push bud :cheers: You should get your money back.. Are you doin it through a bookie or online?

thx abcs, it was online.....the game reads as "cancelled" and i did get my money back. thx again and as always good luck to you all..........

MistaFlava said:
Tru and SoonerBS are the only two who have ever had beef with me. Beofre you guys come in here with half bitch moves of talking about my past, here is my story.

While I posted at Covers I ran a contest in the Penalty Box where I was the holder of the money. Once the contest ended, I held the $400 a little bit too long (few months) without paying back the winner. Big mistakes and I apologized for it. I ended up paying back the $400 without issues and was banned from Covers.

About two years ago I got a great offer to go tout and I did. Nothing else to that story. That was in the past and this is now. Im not a tout and don't have services or anything.

About a year ago, I borrowed $500 from SoonerBS and had problems paying him back at the time. He got his money in the end about a year or so later and I apologized to him for the ordeal. The story ended there.

Nothing else about Mistaflava. Im young, I made mistakes and I learned from my mistakes. Assholes like these two want to continue bashing, that's up to them. Tru has been calm the last few months and props to him for it. But little bitch Sooner just has to keep things going for his new site.

Calling a guy who loaned you 500 bucks on the internet "an asshole"?

Thats unreal.

:down:

vanzack said:
Calling a guy who loaned you 500 bucks on the internet "an asshole"?

Thats unreal.

:down:

Van... we called each other worse than that! :spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back