Play In Discussion

Something tells me Minny rolls. Though I know this goes against popular thinking?
Think I might try to get them involved in several cross sport parlays today. Not a fan of laying over 3 really but do believe both home teams win today.

Clips have the depth and the experience to go into Minny and pull the upset. Brooklyn only loses if Durant or Kyrie lays a stinker, which I'd say is about a 25% chance.

Clippers have looked in playoff form and have a roster capable of defending the 1-5. Big time pressure on Minny here, too. Surprised the line isn't closer to PK. Like Reggie over props.

Missed the bus with the Nets line - they messed around with the Cavs at times and named the score a week ago. Mobley was raw as it was his first game back, though.

Took some Scottie winnings and put a dime on the Nots +320 to win the East. No value, don't recommend it, but I have no idea why Boston didn't tank on Sunday! When Nets get 1 of 2 in Boston the series will essentially be over and I'm a huge Boston fan this year. Took a 60 piece from Tatum to fend off a rusty Nets team @ home last month.

If the Nets can beat Boston they essentially become the 2 seed. Although the EC finals will be if/when they face a completely rested Bucks team in the 2nd round who will sweep my Bulls by DD each game.

It's hard to forget the effort/collapse that was the Hornets last year, on the road, in a play in vs. a bad Indiana team. Hawks are way better than Indiana was and in pretty good form. It's a strong line, but probably for a reason. Maybe you could say the same for the Pelicans, but they have always struggled I feel like vs. SAS.

Took some Scottie winnings and put a dime on the Nots +320 to win the East. No value, don't recommend it, but I have no idea why Boston didn't tank on Sunday! When Nets get 1 of 2 in Boston the series will essentially be over and I'm a huge Boston fan this year. Took a 60 piece from Tatum to fend off a rusty Nets team @ home last month.

If the Nets can beat Boston they essentially become the 2 seed. Although the EC finals will be if/when they face a completely rested Bucks team in the 2nd round who will sweep my Bulls by DD each game.

I think Boston would have rolled them had Williams not gotten hurt, without him anchoring the defense think it be tough.

Think I might try to get them involved in several cross sport parlays today. Not a fan of laying over 3 really but do believe both home teams win today.

Obviously I’m on other side but don’t think the points will make a lick of difference. Really think if it that close clippers will find a way, if wolves win it be by fairly large margin imo.

No team lives and dies by the trey like the wolves, clippers defend the 3 pretty well, plus added pressure of a win and advance playoff game I would think makes for tougher shooting.

No team lives and dies by the trey like the wolves, clippers defend the 3 pretty well, plus added pressure of a win and advance playoff game I would think makes for tougher shooting.
I keep seeing things about pressure and can't buy it. They win, they're in. They lose, they host another game to win, seems like this one should be the opposite of pressure.

I keep seeing things about pressure and can't buy it. They win, they're in. They lose, they host another game to win, seems like this one should be the opposite of pressure.

I would def prefer that it was a win or go home so I agree to a extent. That certainly not my trump card here, I do think experience in playoffs means something tho.

Favorite wager of these first four games is over in Atlanta tomorrow night. Don't think either team can remotely stop what the other does well and in a must win game, I think both teams will be crazy efficiently on offense. Think it's around the 250 pts range.

It tough to say how wolves players will respond? They could play loose and just let it fly. The fact a loss doesn’t eliminate them I think def helps, I’d love it way more if it was lose and go home game.

Favorite wager of these first four games is over in Atlanta tomorrow night. Don't think either team can remotely stop what the other does well and in a must win game, I think both teams will be crazy efficiently on offense. Think it's around the 250 pts range.

Wouldn’t shock me. Neither plays a lick of defense.

Reactions: KJ

Best roster in the league anyway.

I'm wary....only one of the 4 meetings this year got over 222, and that one was in the middle of a Hornets Covid outbreak (no Ball, Rozier or Plumlee). That one also had the lowest totals line of the four. Last meeting had a 240 line, a 67-62 halftime score and fell apart with a 41 point 3rd Q.

I want to think hawks the play but they been all over the place this year, they been playing pretty well the last few weeks tho. Does last year playoff run give them any kind of edge? I suppose if I give clips a edge I should do same for hawks? Of course a 1 year run by hawks not exactly the same as all the experienced guys on clippers who been thru many playoff wars.

I'm wary....only one of the 4 meetings this year got over 222, and that one was in the middle of a Hornets Covid outbreak (no Ball, Rozier or Plumlee). That one also had the lowest totals line of the four. Last meeting had a 240 line, a 67-62 halftime score and fell apart with a 41 point 3rd Q.

Typically playoff basketball equates to slower and more defensive also. Dunno if it will with these teams but def more normal to see scores come down.

Probably why I love it so much hint, hint

I think the line of thinking that teams will play conservative in lose or go home games is flat out wrong. Probably now getting value because of the season battles at 236.5/236 when I expect the best from these two teams in a one and done type game.

Probably why I suck at baseball capping, I hate using the past to predict the future so if it's relevant, this would stay under. Think it flies over the total.

i do think Pels have some advantages over spurs but laying -5 with them? I dunno bout all that. Pels should win on the boards and they do protect the paint pretty well.

I have no clue on the cavs/nets game? I assume nets win (not exactly ground breaking, lol), but covering the big number? Beats me.

Some interesting player prop specials on DK. Kyrie 35+ points +275, Durant 40+ points is +380!! Gotta think one of them hit those numbers, they almost have to for nets to win don’t they? Both to score 35+ is +900!! Mobley having a big game not out the question If Allen is out.

I have no clue on the cavs/nets game? I assume nets win (not exactly ground breaking, lol), but covering the big number? Beats me.
This is the kind where it feels like Jersey could win or lose by 20, no reason to guess which way it goes. I trust KD to show, not so much Flat Earth but another game I'd rather use the Nets ML in a parlay as opposed to laying 8.5 or whatever. Not really a predictable game, it would be forced gambling

This is the kind where it feels like Jersey could win or lose by 20, no reason to guess which way it goes. I trust KD to show, not so much Flat Earth but another game I'd rather use the Nets ML in a parlay as opposed to laying 8.5 or whatever. Not really a predictable game, it would be forced gambling

Think I’m leaning more to props in this one. Kd over 47.5 “par”. Over 32.5 points, kyrie over 28.5 points. Mobley has specials up but nothing for points/rebounds for some reason, I see Allen out so should have numbers for him.

Kd and kyrie props should be money all playoffs, whether they winning or losing both those guys gonna have to hang monster numbers.

Think I’m leaning more to props in this one. Kd over 47.5 “par”. Over 32.5 points, kyrie over 28.5 points. Mobley has specials up but nothing for points/rebounds for some reason, I see Allen out so should have numbers for him.
Hard part with all of that for me is I'm not sure either team breaks 100. Hard read.

Are they planning on Simmons playing sometime in playoffs? Lol. I’m sure not tonight but I just heard somebody on tv bring him up.

I’d think if you like wolves ya gotta think bout them 1st half right? Clippers been notoriously slow starters and pretty strong in 2nd half.

Tempting for me to wait and hope clippers get down and a better live line, of course I don’t wanna pass the plus money and they actually come out the gates strong!!

Chance he could play in Round 1.

Who knows how the hell that would go! Lol. He been practicing w them? When they did the trade I thought he was a way better fit, still think long haul it was a good move cause I think so little of harden but tough to imagine they gel in playofffs!

Clippers were still pretty dominant last playoffs without Leonard. They outplayed the Suns in the 1st 5 games of the series. They could have possibly swept em, but bad bounces and calls went against them and the wheels fell off in G6. They added some absolute bulls to this team with Bobby Cov and Powell.

i do think Pels have some advantages over spurs but laying -5 with them? I dunno bout all that. Pels should win on the boards and they do protect the paint pretty well.
Gun to head I’d take the points also

We get a day to think about it. Smoothie King Center will be nice atmosphere but it’s hardly intimidating….Pop coaching.

Think Pels win, but 5 is a lot. Maybe for good reason? Not sure

Gun to head I’d take the points also

We get a day to think about it. Smoothie King Center will be nice atmosphere but it’s hardly intimidating….Pop coaching.

Think Pels win, but 5 is a lot. Maybe for good reason? Not sure

Me neither, doubt I mess with it.

Back