Play In Discussion

Usually enjoy fading Barkley but think he hit the nail on the head at HT

w/o the two divas the Nets are no better than the Knicks

How many times do the nets have to do the same play and throw a lob before cavs change up their d

Cavs were completely ignorant letting them run the clock out

Good for my 2h wager but that's losing basketball

So the Cavs just kept taking layups and had no intention of trying to get into overtime. .

TWO total three point attempts in last 3 mins down multiple possessional.

What the cluck was that? After the first layup at 10 seconds I think you have a talk with the team while NJ was shooting FTs.

Let that B glue herself to the court. Then let the players trample her stupid ass. It’s called a natural consequence and the world needs more of it.

Well done Wolves, pulled that one out with the refs doing them dirty for the most part.

Wolves v Grizz is a fun ass series.

Wolves fall out of that game without a low % poor shooter in Russell have the day of his life efficiency wise. I don’t see them staying close on the road. Maybe game 3 they take.

I shoulda just ignored these like I planned on till they suckered me into taking clippers. Mfers were leading basically whole time I watched, I go to sleep and wake up to see they let those youngsters beat them down in 4th in a game towns hardly contributed anything! Wtf? Congrats guys who played wolves,

Plus kyrie came up 1 stinking point short of hitting the +275 prop, dunno why fucking Bruce brown is taking more shots than him or kd? That how they let a game that shoulda been a blowout turn close in the 4th and their stars forced to play 40+ minutes!! Everyone so high on nets but can kd and kyrie really get thru a tough Boston team then the defending champs without running out of gas? I dunno.

Plus kyrie came up 1 stinking point short of hitting the +275 prop, dunno why fucking Bruce brown is taking more shots than him or kd? That how they let a game that shoulda been a blowout turn close in the 4th and their stars forced to play 40+ minutes!! Everyone so high on nets but can kd and kyrie really get thru a tough Boston team then the defending champs without running out of gas? I dunno.
Stars - KD/Kyrie > Tatum/Brown
Rim - Drummond/Claxton > Horford/Theis
Glue - Brown < Smart
Spacers - Curry/Mills/Dragic/Edwards = White/Pritchard/G Williams/Nesmith
Wildcard - Aldridge/Griffin > No other depth options

Thinking Nets in 6.

Then against the Bucks, they'll be dogs but they're in a better spot facing them in Round 2 instead of the Conference Finals. I don't see them running out of gas in two rounds. Conference finals maybe they run out of gas against a deep Miami team or Embiid feeling it just one series from the Finals.

Stars - KD/Kyrie > Tatum/Brown
Rim - Drummond/Claxton > Horford/Theis
Glue - Brown < Smart
Spacers - Curry/Mills/Dragic/Edwards = White/Pritchard/G Williams/Nesmith
Wildcard - Aldridge/Griffin > No other depth options

Thinking Nets in 6.

Then against the Bucks, they'll be dogs but they're in a better spot facing them in Round 2 instead of the Conference Finals. I don't see them running out of gas in two rounds. Conference finals maybe they run out of gas against a deep Miami team or Embiid feeling it just one series from the Finals.

I don’t think they beat Boston and milw. I’d prob take Boston if Williams didn’t get hurt, kinda lean nets now but I dunno, I’m just not sure whether tatum/brown can come close enough to matching kyrie/kd production or not? I’d think they have a decent chance to since Boston defense should put up more resistance than nets, unless Simmons plays, that could change things. I’ll just take it game by game and see how it goes.

Back