Pick Club X- 6th week of Picks

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
A few guys had 4 outta 5 this past week...

Sweeping the board were @Joco and @NYGiants25 !

Here we go for Week 14(week 6 of picks)

We'll toss Thursday night in this week due to the intrigue of the set number on the forum...

Vikings 3.5 and 45.5

Chiefs 9.5 and 47.5

Saints 4.5 and 42.5

Titans 8.5 and 43.5

Browns 2.5 and 41.5

Panthers 2.5 and 42.5

Cowboys 3.5 and 47.5

Broncos 7.5 and 41.5

Chargers 10.5 and 44.5

Bengals PK and 48.5

Bucs 3.5 and 52.5

Packers 12.5 and 43.5

Cardinals 1.5 and 50.5

@skanless13 takes the lead with 18 out of 25
@Lexington 125 & @smattharris with 17
few others tied with 16

Last edited by a moderator:
Mfer these guys too good!!!. Doing everything I can to be at 14 I think! Lol. That freaking 1-4 the 1st week really put me in a bind!! I’m trying to be the turtle in the story w that rabbit, slow and steady with my 3-2 week after week!! These hares might not let me catch them that way tho!! Damn @skanless13 can go 2-3 every week but 1 and hit the number all 3-2’s put me at! Fuck! I’m gonna need a 5-0 or at least 4-1 at some point!! Lol

And I know he gonna do better than that! Jesus, gonna have to revise my target number to 1 I don’t think I can hit! Lol

Mfer these guys too good!!!. Doing everything I can to be at 14 I think! Lol. That freaking 1-4 the 1st week really put me in a bind!! I’m trying to be the turtle in the story w that rabbit, slow and steady with my 3-2 week after week!! These hares might not let me catch them that way tho!! Damn @skanless13 can go 2-3 every week but 1 and hit the number all 3-2’s put me at! Fuck! I’m gonna need a 5-0 or at least 4-1 at some point!! Lol
Don’t hate.

Hopefully…though I’m due for a bad week. I’m sure it’s coming

I’m sure I’ll have another like my 1st week stinker where the only win I got was that game where kc line was basically free after Rodgers got ruled out! Lol. 5 is hard to find every week, I havnt bet 5 sides/totals more than once or twice all year! I been betting 10-15 props instead, lol. 1st glance I don’t see 3 I like this week.

That game was otb the other day, hence no line.

I got a message about it earlier but was low on time never got it posted

Back