Week One (Regular Season) Discussion

I have a hard time thinking Stroud will be able to keep Houston close.

Vikes shouldn't be -6.5 vs. anyone but I feel like Kirk has had solid openers.

Commanders/Cardinals - yuck. Under.
Agree on Texans. Took their TT Wins Under 6.5 for year

I just took Kirk and Vikes -6 week #1

Final score 27-6 D.C.

They really have bears as favs over packers? I dunno bout all that. Are they even close roster wise? Packers roster looks a lot better to me, I don’t think love is gonna be bad, he should be plenty capable of running the offense.

They really have bears as favs over packers? I dunno bout all that. Are they even close roster wise? Packers roster looks a lot better to me, I don’t think love is gonna be bad, he should be plenty capable of running the offense.
Real wild card for me with the Bears is Moore. If he and Fields are on the same wavelength it could be a big year for him. I actually think both teams are about the same team.

Real wild card for me with the Bears is Moore. If he and Fields are on the same wavelength it could be a big year for him. I actually think both teams are about the same team.

I agree about Moore but other than that it seems pretty obvious to me packers roster is better. Oline not even close. Running backs def packers. I guess wrs close, just depends how much improvement we see out of packers 2nd year kids? For whatever reason I get the impression Claypool don’t care all that much. I think packers d looks pretty strong, I dunno bout bears d really. Fields and Moore could be fun and def make some big plays but I think bears still a long ways from having a consistent offense. We know rodgers owned the bears, I’m just not sure Love is a huge downgrade from last year not that motivated rodgers? So much so bears are favs? I don’t buy it.

I do not understand the Chris Jones situation. Can anyone explain? If he gets a new contract does the fine get waived? If not, he is spending all kinds of money.

Did just that - Packers +7/DC -1

Oh I like that! I used to swear by nfl teasers, I’ve backed Off more and more every year ro I play very few anymore (we can get in why I feel like they far less valuable another time! Lol). Sucks you couldn’t get in on one when the number was -2.5. +8.5 had such a amazing ring to it! (One the things books have kinda did to try to negate teasers value! Bad enough the rules and way game being played now has hurt the value of certain numbers imo). Anyways if I was gonna play a teaser this one prob about as good it gets on this card!

Last edited:
Oh I like that! I used to swear by nfl teasers, I’ve backed Off more and more every year ro I play very few anymore (we can get in why I feel like they far less valuable another time! Lol). Sucks you couldn’t get in on one when the number was -2.5. +8.5 had such a amazing ring to it! (One the things books have kinda did to try to negate teasers value! Bad enough the rules and way game being played now has hurt the value of certain numbers imo). Anyways if I was gonna play a teaser this one prob about as good it gets on this card!
I looked back...actually have Pack +7.5

Line down to -5

I dunno how anyone can continue laying this kind of number with kc? I know they one of or maybe the best team in football, no question, I don’t like going against Andy Reid teams w extra time to prepare. That said I’m fairly confident Andy works for the books cause there just way to many times a year they could easily cover a number and they seemingly got out their way not to!!!

I like lions overall and in this game but I could totally understand if some ppl don’t buy into the hype. If that the case then I think you pass, play some kinda team total, or player props. All those ideas sound better to me than laying more than a fg with kc!!!

I actually been eyeing a prop in this one that im convinced will be a lot like my week 1 ncaa props were. without a doubt the right bet imo but it gonna either cash before half (give or take) and will end up crushing the total or something extremely ignorant will happen like he twist his ankle on 1st play, fumbles and the coach decides to bench him rest the night, or who knows, maybe he will be over his number then on last drive he will catch a ball and run the wrong direction before taking a knee to end the game! Im
Almost excited to see how it finds a new and creative way to beat me!!!!!

Heard a clip from Demeco Rhynes today on Cowherd - Texans still do not know who will start on O Line
Pff had then as 25th ranked OL in league with these 5 healthy

LT Laremy Tunsil
LG Kenyon Green
C Juice Scruggs
RG Shaq Mason
RT Tytus Howard

Anyone missing and I imagine tumbles a few spots down

Pff had then as 25th ranked OL in league with these 5 healthy

LT Laremy Tunsil
LG Kenyon Green
C Juice Scruggs
RG Shaq Mason
RT Tytus Howard

Anyone missing and I imagine tumbles a few spots down
ravens -10 and commanders -7 both feel very very attractive, that said, favs week 1 that big historically suck.

marlon humphrey is out, interesting to me people say the ravens secondary is weak...really was just a early season thing. i thought their defense performed plenty well vs bengals in the playoffs.

Not sure which one is the better bet between the 2 big favs

Remember how bad the Colts were in Week 1 under Reich...why doesn't that carry over to Carolina? Is Reich going to be a different coach all of a sudden?

Philly and jags lines are putting brains in pretzels
I obviously love my guys but Jags are being universally so overrated. I want them to be underdogs, I‘m nervous about them handling all these expectations, which seem so premature to me

Edit: not really sure what putting brains in pretzels means but I think you agree with me?

Last edited:
Supposedly Kittle has a groin injury. Whether he plays or not, it is very hard to play with a groin injury. I feel like we have some overreactions. Everyone thinks Brock Party is the second coming of Joe Namath, and same with the long haired hippie in Jacksonville. I like Pitt And Indy @ Home…

Supposedly Kittle has a groin injury. Whether he plays or not, it is very hard to play with a groin injury. I feel like we have some overreactions. Everyone thinks Brock Party is the second coming of Joe Namath, and same with the long haired hippie in Jacksonville. I like Pitt And Indy @ Home…
Pretty sure Kittle has an injury every day of the year the last few.

Don’t disrespect Purdy by comparing him to Joe Namath.

Public teams (+60% of bets) in NFL Week 1 at @BetMGM

82% on Commanders -7
80% on Jaguars -4.5
80% on Seahawks -4.5
74% on Falcons -3.5
71% on Eagles -3.5
69% on Vikings -5
64% on Broncos -3
63% on Ravens -9.5
63% on Bears -1.5
62% on Bengals -1.5
61% on Titans +3