Phillies year long wagers thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
Before I saw the pitching match up I thought I would ride this Phillies win streak.. then I saw gas can Williams vs. Bradley.

Arizona 420-400

1st 5 inn Arizona 108-100

+$3454 YTD

ya know? I wanted to ride this Phillies streak until I saw the pitching match up yesterday. Any other guy one mound for either team and i take Phillies.
I hate Jerome Williams and know that Bradley is an up and coming stud. Oh well...

over 8 arizona/philly 220-200.

+$3234 YTD
kicking myself right now.... u can read my thoughts above.. also sick to see the phillies win 6-0 with a over 8 bet.. dbacks are trash lol.

Phillies 321-300

Hamels over Lyles here.. nothing more to say. We drop this one and I will be stepping back to get a better read. long season boys n girls

thanks man :shake:

+$3534 YTD

as I suspected this mini win streak will give the Philly media something to talk about... now as a phils fan i hope they keep it up but we all know thats not happening. Chase hitting a bit now out of the 6 hole..

banging this now as the odds are up.

Harang has been lights out. He tends to dominate early in the season.. Give me Harang at plus money with the hotter team jeez

Phillies 400-424

i will hit this now as i expect the phils to become faves by first pitch
thanks man :shake:

+$2924 ytd
On a bit of a slide

Over 7.5 nats/Phillies 300-315

Phillies starting to hit. Nats put up 5 last time they faced harang. Let's go.

+$2394 YTD

Phillies -1 336-300

Phillies 1st 5 inn -1/2 115-100

over 7 330-300

took a short break. was on a slide
think we sweep the board tonight
Even the lowly Phillies bats can eat up this pitcher, I think the ball flies tonight, hot night with a breeze out

and for any Phillies fans who thread this.. Why wont they give Ruf more time in LF? the guy has some pop in his bat. they bring up fucking cody asche and throw him in LF tonight. He is not a MLB player. He has zero pop in his bat, never played LF before. well, 3 weeks in tripleA. What a joke franchise right now.

+1513 ytd.
Update- taking a break until after all star break. Went on a big slide. The Phillies won 7 of 8 prior to my losing run and I honestly started to see things like a fan. Thinking maybe they can make a run lol. They were only 5 games back.
Cya in a few weeks

Back