Phillies year long wagers thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
Pat Gillick put that team together? So Amaro's done squat?

By the way, second-to-none worst feeling in the world? Pissing a couch as a guest. All you can really do is flip the cushion and get out of there, hope for the best.

People who don't drink like I do fail to understand how easily I evacuate my urine when I'm resting.

I ruined our college couch. It was called .... the piss couch. You just flip the cushions, wash 'em once in a while ... I wasn't spreading the plague.

I ruined our college couch. It was called .... the piss couch. You just flip the cushions, wash 'em once in a while ... I wasn't spreading the plague.
Yeah I understand in college but cushion flip is not gonna fly for everyone

Wow tip has officially hijacked Duds' thread with cushion flipping

It's clear that drinking and driving isn't what tip need to be feared for when he's 'faced, it's thread hijacking

I did NOT piss VK's hotel couch. I did make an ass of myself.

Hamels first pitch of the game did my un 6½ in. This guy is such a tool.

(9 yrs in Frankford/Richmond & Mayfair)

:shake:

If you ever want to jailbreak and fuck with a Lochinvar boiler (and who doesn't), 5309 is your golden ticket. Based on the song.

Let me update this so I can find it easier
YTD +$390
tonight
Nats $1200-500 (have to do this now while the lines are not out of hand yet, in a month this pitching matchup would have the nats at -320)

Nats 1st 5 inn -1/2 $145-100

Nats team over 4 $460-400

adding future bet
April 17 to DEC 31 2015 over 9.5 couch cushions Tip urinates on (MAX BET)
hammer the over. Analysis- Tip loves his beer, he is getting older, bladder is getting weaker and weaker. great value

Only way to make the cushion bet is to ask how many are on his couch. If he passes out in a love seat every night, that 5 pisses. Way too many. Would have to take the under.

I'm cracking up here. Good luck with the Nats bet today. Like KJ's philly tt under as well. Might go put that one in myself.

+$1390 YTD
Easy night!!!
Pending the tip pee cushion bet

Be back tomorrow

Wont be on here much tomorrow
All day aau volleyball tourney is how i am spending my saturday
The play tomorrow is...
Team total over Phillies risking $390
Just a hunch play
I assume the total will be 3
Will post my odds/line when i can

+$1744 ytd
Thanks to errors by ian desmond helped that team total yesterday
Stras vs buchanan today. Feel like stras comes out firing. Buch letting too many guys reach base.

1st 5 inn nats -1/2 145-100

Nats game 460-200

+$2044 ytd

Over 7.5 Phillies/Marlins 230-200
Haren has shitty numbers in Philly. I know it's not against this lineup but I will give it a go. Phillies with Jerome Williams on the hill. Don't trust him.

Under 7 Phillies/Miami 300-300
hamels/cosart matchup, phillies give hamels no run support ever. Cosart an ex Phil they traded away will come out firing. hey, the phils put up 7 runs yesterday, time to get back to reality and put up a 1 spot. nice to see it at even money to the under on 5dimes

1st 5 inn under 4(alt line) 135-100

+2344
Running late here
Over 8 alt line Phillies/fish 200-200

Fish 124-100

Line seems short. Miller should be a bigger fave here
Atlanta 580-500

Atlanta 1st 5 inn 119-100

These pitchers tonight are going to go HAM at the core!!!
Under 7 Phillies/cards alt line 292-200

1st 5 inn Phillies/cards under 3.5 115-100

Cardinals -1 459-300

1st 5 inn cardinals -1/2 140-100

Wacha has been on fire. 20 innings only 3 runs. Phillies with a call up from triple a. Cards will get to him and go ham at the core

Back