Phillies year long wagers thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

Sadly I am a Phillies fan. I will post something on every Phillies game when I can. See what happens.
Buchanan vs masterson tonight. Buchanan not a bad back of the rotation guy. Well that's what the entire Phil's staff is minus hamels.
And I think Ryan sandberg is a terrible manager. If ur own team, the cubbies, don't want u around it might say something. He let Giles 30 plus pitches last night when the guy couldn't find the zone. Almost blew the game.
Boston 1st 5. $134-100
Boston game $133-100
Over 4 runs Boston $110-100
Over 7.5 game $105-100

Banging it now
Joke line
Nat's $300-200

Only -150 with gio Gonzalez vs Jerome Williams lol
It will be -165. -170 by tomorrow

Nice night duds, tried my hand at season totals this year and too the under, it looks brutal. At least make some coin on it.

4-0 plus $400
Adding
Nats over 4 $120-100
Nats 1st 5 $158-100
Over 7.5 game $105-100

Nats are off right now
overall -$25

two wagers
Under 6 Hamels/Fister $100-110
total is 6.5 so i did the alternate line of 6 for plus money

under 3 1st 5 inn $105-100

+$175 ytd
today lets play
1st 5 innings Mets $172-100

Mets full game -1 $246-200

Plus $475 ytd.
Ok here we go
1st 5 inn mets 460-200

Mets game -1 302-200

Under 6 100-115 (used alt line)

Mets score 1st 135-100

FYI I won't be fading the Phillies every game as it looks but right now they can't hit and have been facing some stud pitchers so fuck it I don't mind laying juice.

I see 2-1 in a 2-horse race, I lean the dog, Dudley. When did Harvey (and the fucking Mets, for that matter) become unhittable?

Phils can win the game, it'll probably be close late, Mets bullpen is shambles upon shambles.

+$90 YTD
Got a little too cute yesterday with all the wagers and it cost me.
Be back tonight

Mets -1 210-200

Mets 1st 5 inn 160-100

Niese is a solid lefty. Gas can Jerome Williams going for philly.

I'm feeling my way around first-five-inning bets. I hadn't had an on-line account in like 10 years until now, it's an interesting bet. A no-faith-in-bullpen bet.

I think spreading 'em out and laying runs is a good idea, didn't work for you yesterday. I have no facts or data to support my thoughts.

Nats $1200-500 (have to do this now while the lines are not out of hand yet, in a month this pitching matchup would have the nats at -320)

Nats 1st 5 inn -1 $145-100

Nats team over 4 $460-400

hey tip, wtf dude do u sit here all day waiting for me to post or are you just bored at the bar on your 9th beer already and lonely

Bored, bar, and lonely. It's just timing. You know I'm not a stalker.

yeah i know but you seem to have a problem with my wagers
fade me
put your hard earned money on this pathetic team

yeah i know but you seem to have a problem with my wagers
fade me
put your hard earned money on this pathetic team

I think the only one I didn't like was laying the lumber on Harvey. Too steep. Don't read too much into me, I'm just going to comment here and there ... you do want feedback, right?

sure i do
no problems tip
would u lay the wood with scherzer against O'sullivan?

Given your angles Dud I would look at Philly tt under with Max and massive under guy Kulpa calling balls and strikes

I like the nats team over due to the fact they saw O'sullivan a week ago. He is a back end guy on a bad team. The nats got 2 runs and 5 hits off him thru 6 innings, Nats getting some bats back into the lineup that they didnt have last week.

I don't think I'll bet Philly, but I would sooner bet them straight than I would bet Was. I'd play with the run line there on Was. Who's O'Sully again, lol?

That Cliff Lee trade kind of fucked the Phillies. They're still on the hook, he's done, and two old Phillies pitch for the Tribe. Trade had to marinate a little bit.

That Cliff Lee trade kind of fucked the Phillies. They're still on the hook, he's done, and two old Phillies pitch for the Tribe. Trade had to marinate a little bit.

and the trade with Houston for Hunter Pence
Jared cosart was a Phillie

From afar, seems like poor planning. Couple post season runs, everyone got old together. I'd fire everyone in the building. In that market, I would insist on contending 9 years out of 10.

I love how the Yanks are "rebuilding" now. With still one of the highest payrolls in sports.

From afar, seems like poor planning. Couple post season runs, everyone got old together. I'd fire everyone in the building. In that market, I would insist on contending 9 years out of 10.

Amaro somehow still has a job, no idea how.
Ryan Howard is down to the 7 hole hitter lol
Utley is batting a .150
Cut Howard ASAP

Amaro has been terrible. What does he hang his hat on? That series team, while timeless, was a while ago now.

I'm drinking this weird peanut butter beer. I never throw up, but this could be the night.

Back