PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES - 2008 World Series Champions...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Hell fucking yeah !!! Gonna be a party in the Delph tonight baby...

:smiley_acbe:

Could have Maddon fucked up that bottom of sixth any more though...he has Price get up and ready...for obvious reasons..

they announced Jenkins, which is what u want...there's no reason not to go to Price once Jenkins is announced..it's ridic...

First off, you have to turn rollins around..he has more power from the right side but he's a better hitter from the left...I know u want Price for Utley/Howard, but u can't wait that long...

To choice Belfour to go to Jenkins and Rollins from left side just so u have the matchup with Werth in the 2 hole is a huge gamble that u don't take there..

You play the percentages from the first moment u can..too many assumptions three batters down the line..

Pitiful on maddon's part IMO.

i am one of the only idiots who made it to work on time...o well a small price to pay in order to beg for the day off tomorrow so i can get bombed and attend the parade.

I was in this mess somewhere last night....
10292001fan3.jpg

Could have Maddon fucked up that bottom of sixth any more though...he has Price get up and ready...for obvious reasons..

they announced Jenkins, which is what u want...there's no reason not to go to Price once Jenkins is announced..it's ridic...

First off, you have to turn rollins around..he has more power from the right side but he's a better hitter from the left...I know u want Price for Utley/Howard, but u can't wait that long...

To choice Belfour to go to Jenkins and Rollins from left side just so u have the matchup with Werth in the 2 hole is a huge gamble that u don't take there..

You play the percentages from the first moment u can..too many assumptions three batters down the line..

spot on. he had the game planned to perfection BEFORE IT STARTED! he did not adjust. crazy

100% correct.

As much as I hate Phil fans (not all are assholes), congrats on the title. :cheers:

Back