NLCS Discussion - Phillies vs Diamondbacks --

After saying the roof would be open tonight at Chase it's officially going to be closed, just too hot

As of now it should be open for g5

I swear I hate when I have a guy ov 1.5 bases and he gets a single in 1st at bat. You think it be good but feel like I lose way more than I should when that happens! Turner did same thing yesterday then nothing else.

Barksdale as neutral as it gets in my book, behind the plate tonight. Roof *should* be open

Would love nothing more than to have a game 7 to look forward to tomorrow night but I'm realistic enough to know how tough winning in Philly today will be. Would be easy to bet on the Phillies but I'm also certainly no big fan of Nola. Likely will play live overs as the number hopefully comes down. Would play Philly tt over but I don't like that route for home teams that might only get 24 outs to play with. First 5 will definitely be in play live.

I don't follow the Phillies.

Nola's thrown 19 innings in the playoffs and given up 2 ER. What are his issue(s)? Again, I don't follow them. Just seeing the #s.

Course with Tripp's k zone today he may well look like an ace

That third "strike" to Carroll was a solid 5 inches inside

Lmao you actually agreed with me last year, now you're back to thinking he's an ace?

We argued last year. This year you started to turn me! Then I almost paid for it playing the game 2 over thinking he give up a couple (snakes did have solid numbers vs him), luckily Philly got the over themselves!

I wouldn’t call him a ace but pretty sure we argued him being a great 2 behind wheeler which I always thought he was, my confidence in him def slipped this year but he has pitched like a great pitcher in these playoffs, you gotta give him that.

We argued last year. This year you started to turn me! Then I almost paid for it playing the game 2 over thinking he give up a couple (snakes did have solid numbers vs him), luckily Philly got the over themselves!

I wouldn’t call him a ace but pretty sure we argued him being a great 2 behind wheeler which I always thought he was, my confidence in him def slipped this year but he has pitched like a great pitcher in these playoffs, you gotta give him that.
Didn't he get pretty beat up by the Stros in the WS? Maybe it was the Pads, can't remember last year.

Didn't he get pretty beat up by the Stros in the WS? Maybe it was the Pads, can't remember last year.

He was bad in the nlcs and WS I think, then he wasn’t all that great this year till end and playoffs.

Reactions: KJ
Kelly's misses aren't even close

Holy shit. I had no idea this game started already! Lmao. I guess bright side I wasn’t really planning on betting much since this decides my -1.5 and hopefully series bets. That crazy, I was thinking it was night gane and the other was 2marro. Lol

• Haha
Kelly's misses aren't even close

I worried bout that with him this time, after finding out the damage they can do if he catches to much plate. I can’t believe I didn’t even get a look at either pitchers out totals for this one, Fuxk. I been binge watching some crazy thing theresa found on Netflix all day, lol.

• Haha
Nola gravy train ends :(

Crazy I didn’t play him, only cause I didn’t know game was early, lol. Funny things like that happen wken ya rolling I guess. Can’t say what I woulda done considering I was hoping to cash some series bets tonight. I’d really like to get this one for many reasons, the -1.5 games obviously, and while I’ll trust Philly at home I don’t really want a gm7 against a kid who totally shut them down last game he pitched.

Suarez is a ridiculously low outs prop at 10.5, but will take a flyer on his o2.5 strikeouts which cashed last time pretty quickly.

Managers will have a quick trigger at any sign of trouble. Outs props a little dicey
I always figure they're watching the pre first inning warmups and might go throw the hook before an actual pitch is made

Back