Phil Steele preseason top 10

this year is wide open to me....SEC should be fun in the West

Anyone buying the Tenny hype?

Brandon Harris is the best practice player in the country I hear lol.....no way he isnt the QB no matter what you hear

time to shine boy

LSU is loaded everywhere...the talent is young at some spots but these kids could get some playing time( Devin White, Saivion Smith, and the DTs that came in this year?

Brandon Harris is the best practice player in the country I hear lol.....no way he isnt the QB no matter what you hear

time to shine boy

LSU is loaded everywhere...the talent is young at some spots but these kids could get some playing time( Devin White, Saivion Smith, and the DTs that came in this year?

LSU can have all the talent in the world, you still need a solid QB. Not sure you have that

Nice to see ESPN's knowledge of the sport wanes more and more each day.

How are the Ags in anyone's top 35? much less 25.
Lose the meat of the O line, lose your two qb's that took meaningful snaps.
But the worse part this year is the Ags lost a great punter they really might need, cuz that D is going to be good.

time to shine boy

I am for sure. I haven't been this excited since the Peyton years. That DL is gonna be top of the SEC. Nice 2ndary and great special teams.
Dobbs still can't throw the ball downfield but having a 3 headed monster running the ball with Hurd, Kamara & Dobbs should win some games.
Moving a big WR to TE. This really could b the year to Atlanta. A nice test to start the year against VaTech in Bristol
A VERY tough 4 gm stretch. We get The Gates & Bama in Knoxville. and Jorga between the hedges, aTm in College Station.

LSU can have all the talent in the world, you still need a solid QB. Not sure you have that

I think he gets better this year....now what that means? Who knows?

The WR core should be absurd and obv RB obnoxious too

If Harris is 30% better I think they have a good shot at playoff........but, shit. We had Odell and Jarvis on the same fucking team...with Jeremy Hill at RB.

LSU can shit NFL talent down the toilet better than no one

trust me....I watch it a bunch

Nice to see ESPN's knowledge of the sport wanes more and more each day.

How are the Ags in anyone's top 35? much less 25.
Lose the meat of the O line, lose your two qb's that took meaningful snaps.
But the worse part this year is the Ags lost a great punter they really might need, cuz that D is going to be good.

Sumlin seat gotta be hot huh?

Or is that not the Aggie way?

new day in the SEC W......

Michigan a top 5 team...not really buying that.

I would figure none of CTG buys it, but get used to it when with Jimmah here. It is what it is and if the QB and LB play come around as is hoped then yes, the ranking isn't too bad.

I would figure none of CTG buys it, but get used to it when with Jimmah here. It is what it is and if the QB and LB play come around as is hoped then yes, the ranking isn't too bad.

objective as always

mich hasn't had a top 5 finish since 1999 under lloyd carr.

mich hasn't had back to back top 5 finishes since the illustrious Fritz Crisler(!) led his squads to glory in 1940 and 1941.

But I look forward to penciling mich into the top 5 on a yearly basis from here on in. Thank you harbaugh voodoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back