Week 2 Writeups and Hopefully Feedback

auburns play calling is baffling to me. Im not on them but they killing the over. I don’t understand why they brought thorne in if they not gonna let him push the ball down the field which what he does best. Pretty sure he has as many rush attempts as pats tonight! They always switching qbs which is a great way to never get one going! “Hey you, sit on bench while this other shit qb runs it a few times, now go back in and pick up 3rd and 8!”. Plus all the running on 1st and 2nd down going nowhere. This offense is total dog shit and nothing like I remember at liberty.
After the game he said it was as bad as they can possibly play on offense. No mention of him or the coaching. So we got an F- performance out of their offense and got hooked. Cal couldn't get out of their own way either.

Horseshit 6-7 week. I eliminated Tulane because I wrote the game up assuming Pratt would play and was able to get out of the bet with minimal damage when it went to 8.5. The backup looked good for awhile, but not having Pratt turned out to be the difference for Tulane. They might have won that game if they had him.

Should have been 7-6, but that isn't worth anyone's time anyway. One good thing about this thread is if you wanted to remember the worst beats of the last few years, if you just read this, you'll find most of them. I could give you 4-5 examples off the top of my head, but Texas Tech is the latest one.

Some good calls, some bad calls. On to next week.

Back