PGA In-Game.

"I can do anything with this ball".......FIGJAM how about not put it in the trees in the first place? Ahhh the absurdity of commercials.

my "Big Basque" Jon Rahm just did NOT "fire" today. three birdies with one bogie for [-2] and tourney [-11] with two holes to play :(

Need. Sun.
RIP this major
Next up Ryder Cup, not sure I give a fuck about playoffs

It's FUTBOL season felllllllllllllllllllllllllllas

This contrived narrative of US Open/PGA making history is annoying

I think Brooks is great, got his maiden win here...but I don't need that story just so you have a story

YA!!! Tiger is BACK. final birdie on #18 for [-6] and tourney [-14] tied 2nd with Adam Scott and just two behind Brooks Koepka. Ryder Cup team FOR SURE :shake:

Not if but when now
Yep. He knows what he needs to work on for next year. Even though he didn't win this year I'd call it a huge success for him considering where he was a year ago. His game will get better.

Yep. He knows what he needs to work on for next year. Even though he didn't win this year I'd call it a huge success for him considering where he was a year ago. His game will get better.
Mental tweak

That comparison to Watson is great, hope someone brings that up to him. That's what he needs...the comparison to NO ONE

Koepka and Tiger I'll pull for in Ryder Cup, not sure who else. Finau and Xander I will

Rahm, Casey, Poulter, Rory I'll pull for

US will be HUGE favorites, like Europe but I have for 20+ years

So who are the four wildcard picks? Tiger for sure. Phil? I'd like to see Finau get selected, dude will be a best ball monster. Xander I like too.

Yeah I think Brooks can upgrade now with three majors on his belt.

well he definitely has the "long but straight" game for Augusta AND the pure length for the Open Championship. my only question would be putting. somewhat like Jon Rahm in that part of the game. either "hot" or "cold" :confused:

well he definitely has the "long but straight" game for Augusta AND the pure length for the Open Championship. my only question would be putting. somewhat like Jon Rahm in that part of the game. either "hot" or "cold" :confused:
Naw, time to trade in the used anorexic one for something a little more form fitting

kind of "bad form" by Brooks to NOT let Scott finish before him on #18. Scott MISS gives Tiger Woods outright 2nd :)

I tried multiple times to bet Tiger @4/1, top 5 and @2/1, top 10 and my damn local site had a scripting error. That's my luck lately.

Good to see Tiger play well.

Yeah I agree he can be streaky with the putter, although in today's game I think that's the best you get, not sure there's anyone I'd consider a wizard with the flat stick.

I wonder WHICH Euro players will stick around for the Wyndham Championship next week which is a $6 million purse vs going back to play the Nordea Masters in Sweden which is only 1.5 million euros ??? hell, "The Mole", "Rahmbo", Rory, "Cocker Tommy" Fleetwood, Justin Rose and Alex Noren probably will take the week off to get ready for FedEx playoff tourneys. they all are solid in the top 60 to play the DP World Race to Dubai championship in November

Last edited:
Back