PGA In-Game.

WOW!!! Justin Thomas just JACKED a par putt on #14. back to [-11] "Salt" Pieters double on #17 back to [-10] :mad:

I would like to tailgate w/ Brooks at a Noles Football gm 1 weekend.

said on the broadcast yesterday Brooks Koepka the quarterback on the All PGA football team. guy looks like he could play in the NFL. Dustin Johnson the tight end and Tiger Woods the running back. Jon Rahm a linebacker

fucking Adam Scott is GIVING me WORMS!!! I LOSE my ASS IF the bastard WINS this thing!!! :golffrustrated:

Last hour gonna be some fun

Finally off phone

Don't make me regret not enjoying a superb afternoon in the pool

15-18 no peaches other than the par 5 and add in the moment

Doubt it's a birdie that wins, most likely a bogey that loses

Molinari 68 or better every round and may not be top 5. Savor this major St. Louis patrons, you'll need a new course to get another one.

Molinari 68 or better every round and may not be top 5. Savor this major St. Louis patrons, you'll need a new course to get another one.

"The Mole" IN @ [-10] current tied 4th. he has had one HELL of a season. he is current 7th FedEx cup standings and the leader Race to Dubai on the Euro Tour :shake:

Came out of it before he finished, lack of mental commitment to the shot

Hope he got lucky

If this were me the ball would definitely end up in the creek off my punch shot
Yep. I would have been stupid and instead of grabbing wedge I would have thought I could muscle a 5 iron and would have slammed the ground and fallen in the creek with my ball

Back