PaintCrew Bowls

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
Deja Vu i'm hammering the other side early and expect ample opportunities to buy out if needed.

I expect Brohm to be in Louisville long before this game and a host of folks hopping in the portal because of it or simply opting out....if I'm wrong i think I can easily buy back LSU and eat some juice.

5* LSU -6.5

One critical name is already in the portal....multi-year starter on the OL Spencer Holstege (which brings Purdue down to 5 OL that they trust)

Last edited:
I can’t say with certainty but am pretty confident that none of the Brohms stick around for the bowl game which means Brian (OC) as well.

Given that I’m pretty sure O’Connell and Charlie Jones (and I’m sure others) won’t play in the bowl game. No idea how to even put a spread on that game at this point anything below three touchdowns.

Well holy sh*t….Brian will be interim head coach. Not sure what to think about it but maybe it keeps some key folks like o Connell playing in the bowl…

Is it considered a given he'll go to Louisville as well or is there potential he take over in WL?

Is it considered a given he'll go to Louisville as well or is there potential he take over in WL?
Demling has already said Brian is coming as OC for Louisville so this one confuses me. Definitely wouldn’t have been considered (not because he isn’t a good coach) IMO as head coach.

Current status of coaches/players as pertains to the bowl game:

Brohm taking most of the staff with him but Hagan (DL) and Brian Brohm staying behind to coach defense/offense (and immediately heading to 'Ville after the bowl to join Jeff Brohm

The vast majority of the rest of the staff is already off to lousiville. Drew Brees will be around to help out bowl week.

New head coach (Walters) is recruiting and building a staff. Won't be involved at all in bowl prep or the game or at practices.

Holstege OL - multi year starter (in transfer portal) which leaves 5 OL that the remnants of the staff trust at all
Jalen Grahm LB/S - Most important defensive player out accademically
Trice DB - Best defensive back out to train for NFL
O'Connell QB - Out
Charlie Jones WR - Out
Durham TE - Out

Safe to call the bottom 5 the 5 most valuable & impactful players on the roster out with no capable depth behind them....do with that what you will

Last edited:
Also i'm taking a stab at putting at least 1* on every bowl in some fashion...what can go wrong

Bahama Mama's Bowl
1* UAB -10.5 - Operation fade Maction begins. UAB with depth to replace the star RB

Bowls 4-4 +0.725 - Operation fade Maction has failed...lol

I'm adding to South Alabama with it dipping under 4....
1* USA -3.5 (and one at -4.5)

Curious your list of MLs with LSU, this is something I love to do...to key one game and build up the arsenal

I don't have that game/team yet this season to do it, S Alabama ML seems like a prime candidate though for your wagers

Curious your list of MLs with LSU, this is something I love to do...to key one game and build up the arsenal

I don't have that game/team yet this season to do it, S Alabama ML seems like a prime candidate though for your wagers
thus far it's just 2U from Kansas ML and 2U from Oral Roberts both still heavy juice but just grabbing what i feel are good candidates in the -300 or more range and trying to scoop up as much as i can without dropping any. I just don't see a viable path to a Purdue W and am fine laying juice obviously but seeing where i can cheapen the ML a bit along the way

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ
Bowls YTD 5-7 -0.825

fallen short on my goal of posting a bet for every bowl but oh well . The ULL loss felt like the grinch stole a pile of cash out of my stocking but that’s what one gets for putting actual $ on this nonsense…

That being said here we go for more!

1.5* NMSU +3.5
0.5* NMSU +145

Bowls YTD 5-7 -0.825

fallen short on my goal of posting a bet for every bowl but oh well . The ULL loss felt like the grinch stole a pile of cash out of my stocking but that’s what one gets for putting actual $ on this nonsense…

That being said here we go for more!

1.5* NMSU +3.5
0.5* NMSU +145
Could be the worst Bowl game in the slate. GL

YTD 11-12 -0.555

4 unit swing not taking the 2.5 with KU....oh well

1.5* Oklahoma +10
1.5* Texas -3

Back