P-A-T-S......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kramer

Assistant to the Traveling Secretary
Nice win fellow New Englanders. Whole world wanted us to lose (once again) yet we got the job done.

As big of a win in week 2 that you could have. Nice win guys.

A win barely deserved. Sorry for feeling bitter but NE didn't look that good at all and a thread dedicated to them really is pointless.

A win barely deserved. Sorry for feeling bitter but NE didn't look that good at all and a thread dedicated to them really is pointless.

Defense was dominant, Cassel played smart and did not make any mistakes (IN HIS FIRST START EVER), and we beat a divisional rival on the road so you're pretty far off.

To be honest this could have been said in your own thread with your picks. If this even goes slightly sideways it will be deleted

The Jets decided to run more than pass. Favre throws a pick #2. I could see why you'd think Defense was dominant but not in my eyes. Cassell got sacked 3 times early in the 3rd and who knows how many in the game. A conservative game that worked out for them given these circumstances. You play this game 10 times over and under normal circumstances and the same players, I beleive the Jets can take this game 70 - 80 % of the time.

Sorry for making this an issue but I don;t need to see this after a heartbreaking loss in my eyes. That's all I'm gonna say

The Jets decided to run more than pass. Favre throws a pick #2. I could see why you'd think Defense was dominant but not in my eyes. Cassell got sacked 3 times early in the 3rd and who knows how many in the game. A conservative game that worked out for them given these circumstances. You play this game 10 times over and under normal circumstances and the same players, I beleive the Jets can take this game 70 - 80 % of the time.

I'd say more like 50/50, but good point

Sorry for making this an issue but I don;t need to see this after a heartbreaking loss in my eyes. That's all I'm gonna say

If you don't wanna see this then turn off your computer. I made this thread to celebrate this big win w/ other PATS fan after being written off all week.

If you don't wanna see this then turn off your computer. I made this thread to celebrate this big win w/ other PATS fan after being written off all week.

Hey he's being pretty good about it. Even apologized. I'm sure he lost money on it, so no need to stick it to him

Hey he's being pretty good about it. I'm sure he lost money on it, so no need to stick it to him

Not trying to. Part of winning, you get to celebrate the win. Trust me I know how it is like to be on his side of it.

Look in the mirror you piece of shit. Nice icon, yet I am classless. You are a typical NY fan piece of shit, but go ahead call me a Masshole,how origional. Enjoy last nights win. It was nice to see Jets fans celebrating like they won the super bowl. I know it was one of the biggest you've had in a while so congrats. I was starting to get worried you would not see a meaningful Jets win over the pats in ur lifetime, so atta boy nice job.

Take it easy fella's it was a fucking football game.

You fucking East Coasters are for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back