***Open Championship 2014...It's On***

And now a three put bogey on #2. We'll see if he can bounce back at all. Sergio looking pretty good so far

I'm staying up all night, anyone else?

Let's go

I would love to KJ.

I have about a 15 hour day or working tomorrow so I am calling it quits after a few more holes. Slip in 6 hours sleep then watch a bit more in late morning.

Big par putt for Tiger,

Love seeing Old Man Tom out there. The best was 2 years ago at Senior Open I was on his teebox here in town at 5 I think and he bitched out the young kid who was responsible for that tee box with his drawl. The Man indeed.

got some pennies on Broberg and Senden. Just hoping they're alive at the end. Almost played Sergio and still might. Hope Tiger is around at the end as well.

ESPN might have the worst golf coverage of any network. They only show shots of about a dozen golfers, and most of those are putts. Then every 5 shots interrupted by a commercial, then some kind of story on Tiger or Phil. I understand that they try to cater to the casual golf fan, but it ain't the casual fans getting up early to watch this, or watch at work/take off work to watch. And the commentary is by far the worst. Can't imagine FOX will be worse than this next year

On to day 2, it's still early here and my ambitions are high to watch this thing overnight

Interested in how the afternoon groups play today. Appears yesterday AM was a bit of an outlier.

Bs6itWqIYAAO6wM.jpg:large

Rorys swing is starting to look out of sync, his timing seems a tad off. Now he is also missing a couple putts he didnt miss all week.

Fowler has shown some nice toughness and a real competitor. Hes been exceptional in the majors this year.

Back