Okay are the Patriots classless.............

• Thread starter Thread starter ontime23
  • Start date Start date
O

ontime23

No, it's not their job to stop them. Don't get mad at them for punching it in instead of taking a knee

i think the teams they have played are the ones to blame for playing like such crap.

they are like the rams of like 00 or whatever that year was with a defense. im glad my bears dont see them we have enough problems with the vikings and lions at home. lol.

I don't think slinging the ball around up 38 is necessary. Neither is going for it on 4th and 2 from the 10.

it's the NFL, not high school or college. these guys are getting paid big bucks. if they can't stop em, fuck it. like hunt said, if you got it...flaunt it. absolutey no harm, im sick of hearing how "classless" they are....thats bullshit. make soem moves in the offseason or spend some money if you dont wanna get slammed like that.....just MO

I think they are classless. Is it classless to keep playing the game? No, but it is classless to go for it on 4th down twice while you are up by 35.

I think every team in the NFL is taking notice, and when someone unleashes a real dirty hit on Tom Brady sometime when they are runnin' it up, I hope I don't hear any Patriots fans complaining...

The Pats have gone from being a very likable team to being a very easy team to hate. They have a malcontent in Moss, a QB who wants to be Travis Henry, a backup RB who got kicked out of the military for sexual assault, two losers at wide reciever, a steroid user in the secondary known for playing dirty, etc etc etc....

Did anyone see Brady arguing a call up 42 points? Jesus.

I love the Eagles, and they'll have a huge chip on their shoulder when they play this team, but at this point the Pats should win that game by 30.

F**kers. Cheaters.

=(

I'm only half crying, Steed.

Cheating or not, they won that SB and have the ring to prove it. And the Eagles this year aren't as good as that team--while the Pats this year are better than the team they were when these two teams met in Jax.

This is going to be like that Indy/Philly MNF game last year. Ugly.

I'm serious, Steed, I know Gibbs popped off a couple of times this week, but I'm wondering if it was something in particular.

'Cause I'm sure they could have stopped in the 40s if they wanted to.

I'm only half crying, Steed.

Cheating or not, they won that SB and have the ring to prove it. And the Eagles this year aren't as good as that team--while the Pats this year are better than the team they were when these two teams met in Jax.

This is going to be like that Indy/Philly MNF game last year. Ugly.

:eyes:

hahah just waiting for you to respond. just givin ya shit.
:cheers:

hahah just waiting for you to respond. just givin ya shit.

=)

By the way, Browns should go to 5-3 next week.

Woof. Woof.

55379162.jpg

ahhahaha, they are unbelievably good. i can't see any team stopping them from getting another championship. while im on that topic i wanted to get people's opinion on the possibility of boston dominating sports this year. check this out, the bosox win the world series, new england wins the super bowl, boston college wins the national championship (possibly), boston celtics win the nba championship (maybe, at the very least their team will be fun to watch) , and the boston bruins winning the stanley cup (the most improbable of em all). BUT if they win the three major US sports championship (nfl, mlb, nba) that is dominant. i doubt it will happen but i dont think it is impossible.

boston is DEF having hell of a year. pats are for real, bosox are for real....but boston college is NOT. this team is a fraud

i have BC as like 15th best in country. and the hate mail should start about ...

yes sir!

They will take Denver next week as well, but from then on it's all up in the air.

Yes Belicheat is completely classless. Unbe-fucking-lievable when you go for it on 4th down when you are up 5 TDs and the foreskin offense showed NO signs of life. WOW...What a sweatshirted asshole egomaniac. Still chucking the ball deep in the 4th, why whats the point?

Yes Belicheat is completely classless. Unbe-fucking-lievable when you go for it on 4th down when you are up 5 TDs and the foreskin offense showed NO signs of life. WOW...What a sweatshirted asshole egomaniac. Still chucking the ball deep in the 4th, why whats the point?
someone lost some money on the Skins today...

FOrd field will be rocking next week.

Kitna should have some TD's next week brewer.

I think Belicheck is just pissed at the world for the videotaping thing, they are going to do this all season, and they don't care.

Whatever, they can do what they want, but I can't wait until Brady/Moss/whoever gets hurt when the team is up 40 in the 4th quarter. I never root for people to get hurt, but they are seriously asking for it. That's what's wrong with doing what they're doing. It's completely unnecessary. At best, you embarass your opponent and strike fear into the hearts of the league with insane victory margins. At worst, you're star quarterback gets killed. Why even risk it?

They will take Denver next week as well, but from then on it's all up in the air.

Wait a second, is this game IN DETROIT????

Holy f**k, now I might have to root for the Broncos to win tomorrow night because the Lions could potentially crush the Broncos. I mean absolutely shove an entire foot--maybe two--up their ass.

Whatever, they can do what they want, but I can't wait until Brady/Moss/whoever gets hurt when the team is up 40 in the 4th quarter. I never root for people to get hurt, but they are seriously asking for it. That's what's wrong with doing what they're doing. It's completely unnecessary. At best, you embarass your opponent and strike fear into the hearts of the league with insane victory margins. At worst, you're star quarterback gets killed. Why even risk it?
solid point...

Wait a second, is this game IN DETROIT????

Holy f**k, now I might have to root for the Broncos to win tomorrow night because the Lions could potentially crush the Broncos. I mean absolutely shove an entire foot--maybe two--up their ass.
yessir

maybe three feet

It's in Detroit JP, and we know how Denver and Cutler are away from home. I hope they roll GB too.

Steed, I'm 3 minutes from the stadium. I'm staying in my bed yo.

can fondy stay w/ u?

Yeah, now I'm going to have that image in my head for the rest of the night.

(Shudder)

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

It's in Detroit JP, and we know how Denver and Cutler are away from home. I hope they roll GB too.

I want Detroit -3.

What we'll probably get is -6.5

Back