Ohio State will smack clemson right upside the temple

I‘m beyond confused about what offensive struggles Clemson ever showed against Virginia and I was wearing my UVA homer glasses at the time. Maybe I need to consult BAR on what kind of glasses he‘s going to put on

Clemson dog walking ohio state is a forgone conclusion from most media outlets.... Therefore they are getting a free pass for playing against absolute dogshit all year... And "on to LSU" you must not be a Bill Belichik fan...... "We are on to Cincinnati"

I don’t think the “on to LSU” bit was the part he was questioning.

it delivers a headache

Then dont click on it and dont take my advice. Im just trying to lure the hoards of mice from jumping into the ocean. I warned everyone's here about Michigan and their smoke show and I'm here doing it again.

Can clemson win? Sure!! Will they? Probably not! But the wrong team is favored here and by a considerable margin.

Good to see my man BC is as objective as i am

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_105850.jpg
    IMG_20191216_105850.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Then dont click on it and dont take my advice. Im just trying to lure the hoards of mice from jumping into the ocean. I warned everyone's here about Michigan and their smoke show and I'm here doing it again.

Can clemson win? Sure!! Will they? Probably not! But the wrong team is favored here and by a considerable margin.

Good to see my man BC is as objective as i am

I’m not sure objective means what you think it does.

Nobody : Clemson is going to destroy tOSU, the Buckeyes suck and Clemson is going to cruise to the finals since they drew vastly inferior tOSU.

Trader Joe : what the hell are you all talking about (again, it was really nobody), Clemson sucks. How come nobody is giving the Buckeyes a chance? In fact, Michigan is better than Clemson but tOSU is so good I’m surprised they’re even playing the game...and Urban Meyer’s dick tastes like rainbow sherbet, I was so sad when he left.

Nobody : cool story bro, here are just a few facts refuting what you’re saying. We still don’t think Clemson is rolling over tOSU and are very much looking forward to the game.

Trader Joe : wtf? Am I the only objective one out there?

I’m not sure objective means what you think it does.

Nobody : Clemson is going to destroy tOSU, the Buckeyes suck and Clemson is going to cruise to the finals since they drew vastly inferior tOSU.

Trader Joe : what the hell are you all talking about (again, it was really nobody), Clemson sucks. How come nobody is giving the Buckeyes a chance? In fact, Michigan is better than Clemson but tOSU is so good I’m surprised they’re even playing the game...and Urban Meyer’s dick tastes like rainbow sherbet, I was so sad when he left.

Nobody : cool story bro, here are just a few facts refuting what you’re saying. We still don’t think Clemson is rolling over tOSU and are very much looking forward to the game.

Trader Joe : wtf? Am I the only objective one out there?

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth. Bucks have been undervalued all year. Just trying to ssve some good folks from burning cash. Best of luck to you Mrs Ninja!

Noble attempt to reason with op @jedi ninja but he probably is just trying to provoke people (hence the asinine insult he just dished and his repeated absurd usage of words like objective) so that he can generate reactions that he can respond to. This is just a troll thread posted by a homer, as someone already stated. Not worth serious engagement, nor was it ever intended to be methinks

Thankfully @M.W. devoted a serious thread to this game

Prolly my favorite bit:

TJ: you morons, you mice, mrs jedi can‘t you be objective?? I‘m trying to saaaveee the people I love so much from betting on Clemson!

:D

If anyone should be offended it’s Oklahoma. The year is 2019. The games remaining are in the future. For similar reasons that Oklahoma is being dissed and ignored possibly some may doubt how dominant Ohio state truly is amongst all the conferences. I’m not in that group I’m just pointing out the bubble theory. You spoke of Michigan like some Goliath and many don’t see them quite that way. Clemson and Alabama both lost loads of talent. Perhaps Clemson managed to go undefeated in a historic season strictly by a lack of true tests. As an outsider, the Ohio State /Clemson matchup presents a potential matchup for the ages. Fields #s alone should cause anyone with a brain to take notice. The fact that he is actually considered by some to be the second best player on his team is frightening for any potential opponent. The average clueless football fan is about the only group possibly considering painting any of the 4 teams in the finals. We have playoffs now. We can bitch and make excuses afterwards. The 2 best teams definitely get to settle it on the field. The BCS era is long gone. Imagine if only two teams had a shot at the title this year. It would forever be questioned by one group or another. These next 12 days can’t pass soon enough.

The reason why Michigan allows about the same amount of points to OSU that Rutgers does clearly has nothing to do with talent. Its probably a Don Brown problem. Trying to execute some sort of transitive property „logic“ that OSU will beat Clemson bc it beat Michigan is so nonsensical for many reasons. You can‘t just perform bad logic and call yourself objective in every post lol

The reason why Michigan allows about the same amount of points to OSU that Rutgers does clearly has nothing to do with talent. Its probably a Don Brown problem. Trying to execute some sort of transitive property „logic“ that OSU will beat Clemson bc it beat Michigan is so nonsensical for many reasons. You can‘t just perform bad logic and call yourself objective in every post lol

So much id love to respond to.... But the discrepancy between Michigan and Clemson is not talent at all... I'd argue michigan gas a deeper reciever room than Clemson and its a push with each ines line play... Obviously clemson gets a W on QB and RB. But only RB because of injuries. Its a huge culture issue of arrogance and refusal to change. For example had DPJ chose clemson or osu over UM hed be an all american.... Yet as he is now hes got alligator arms. I'd actually chip in to give Jimmy a lifetime contract. They wast more talent that mark right did at georgia. Clemson is a very well coached team and next year they will have 5 stars to burn but not in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Do you kiss your mom with that mouth. Bucks have been undervalued all year. Just trying to ssve some good folks from burning cash. Best of luck to you Mrs Ninja!
Their record ATS says they've been undervalued, same as Clemson's.

So much id love to respond to.... But the discrepancy between Michigan and Clemson is not talent at all... I'd argue michigan gas a deeper reciever room than Clemson and its a push with each ines line play... Obviously clemson gets a W on QB and RB. But only RB because of injuries. Its a huge culture issue of arrogance and refusal to change. For example had DPJ chose clemson or osu over UM hed be an all american.... Yet as he is now hes got alligator arms. I'd actually chip in to give Jimmy a lifetime contract. They wast more talent that mark right did at georgia. Clemson is a very well coached team and next year they will have 5 stars to burn but not in 2 weeks.

As a Michigan fan, I’d argue you have no idea what you’re watching

Why do you bump up this thread to say something that‘s super obvious and that‘s already been stated countless times?

Just watch how BC beats this dline yet has no clue how to capitalize.. This game may get ugly with clemsons undersized d line. I find it hilarious how professional gamblers don't see how big of a missmatch this is... Mock me all you want I'll be cashing tickets

Wasted talent all over the yield.... Year end year out!!! It's why Jimmy is an overpaid coach

It’s strange cause when you look thru Michigan history id say it could be argued harbaugh has basically gotten exactly the type of seasons that match their talent. There Were several guys before him not winning 9-10 games a year, what wins he leaving on the table? You can’t in one breath tell us how superiorly talented osu is over Clemson (arguably one of if not best team last 5 years) then on the other say harbaugh wasting talent cause he can’t beat osu who always more talented than Michigan. Not like wolverines bringing in top 5-10 ranked classes annually, Occasionally yes but nothing like the top powers who do it year in and year out. Even their recent strong draft classes are majority defense and lineman, not the speed the elite teams have and when last time a qb?? Feel like your argument against harbaugh contradicts itself and while things can be said about him I don’t think any reasonable person questions his coaching chops.

Far as you being mocked you the one being insulting to anyone who disagrees with your opinion acting as if your takes the be all end all when we talking about a game between what many consider the best 2 teams in the country and a spread of less than a fg. No reasonable person would be shocked by either these teams winning, I like Clemson but whomever wins I like to win it all.

It’s strange cause when you look thru Michigan history id say it could be argued harbaugh has basically gotten exactly the type of seasons that match their talent. There Were several guys before him not winning 9-10 games a year, what wins he leaving on the table? You can’t in one breath tell us how superiorly talented osu is over Clemson (arguably one of if not best team last 5 years) then on the other say harbaugh wasting talent cause he can’t beat osu who always more talented than Michigan. Not like wolverines bringing in top 5-10 ranked classes annually, Occasionally yes but nothing like the top powers who do it year in and year out. Even their recent strong draft classes are majority defense and lineman, not the speed the elite teams have and when last time a qb?? Feel like your argument against harbaugh contradicts itself and while things can be said about him I don’t think any reasonable person questions his coaching chops.

Far as you being mocked you the one being insulting to anyone who disagrees with your opinion acting as if your takes the be all end all when we talking about a game between what many consider the best 2 teams in the country and a spread of less than a fg. No reasonable person would be shocked by either these teams winning, I like Clemson but whomever wins I like to win it all.

Cant beat anyone with a pulse.... Not just osu... And Notre dame does not count nor should they ever. They are and always have been a fraudulent team. Look at jimmies record in games vs top 25 teams... Id argue my dog could do just as good of a job. And id imagine she'd secure at least one blue chip ahead of Jimmy if given a million dog treats a year to do so.

And this is the continual BS I speak of.. A team of talk and no action... Id just listen to me and fade am against anyone with a pulse and ud make coin or dont and lose it.... But ya this is how broke the system is in TTUN...... Khaleke Hudson: 'I feel like our talent is better' at Michigan than Ohio State

Last edited:
A lot of credit goes to the officials tonight. 28 points swung in Clemsons favor tonight and they nearly lost. Shitty way to see OSU lose on a failed route and the receiver slips and falls.

Well you nailed it! Ward smacked Lawrence in the Temple and woke up a sleeping giant. The blame goes in many directions. The OSU play calling sealed the deal but the overturned fumble TD non catch didn’t help. How does OSU get right down the field in under a minute but barely manages first downs throughout the game. Lots of wasted talent on that field tonight. Les Miles thinks Day called a gem.

A lot of credit goes to the officials tonight. 28 points swung in Clemsons favor tonight and they nearly lost. Shitty way to see OSU lose on a failed route and the receiver slips and falls.

There was only one bad call against osu. I was shocked that fumble was overturned, that is all. I saw lot of osu Oline holding and getting away with it.

There was only one bad call against osu. I was shocked that fumble was overturned, that is all. I saw lot of osu Oline holding and getting away with it.

Yes, four steps, control of the call, clear scoop and score.

Also, the Dobbins catch and jump into the end zone in the first half was a clear touchdown. Control of the ball, leaped, ball crossed the line, touchdown. Any other game this year and that would have been a TD. That’s 14 points off the board for OSU and completely changed the dynamics of the game.

Also, the Dobbins catch and jump into the end zone in the first half was a clear touchdown. Control of the ball, leaped, ball crossed the line, touchdown. Any other game this year and that would have been a TD. That’s 14 points off the board for OSU and completely changed the dynamics of the game.
BYU begs to differ.

Dobbins catch was clear incomplete. Not even questionable. Horrible pass - all Fields had to do was lob it over the DL in the way. But just like Dobbins drop for probable TD, OSU gave away the game with bad plays in crunch time. And Chase Young was worthless the whole game.

Oh you crazy. There no way that was a catch by dobbins. That was a total fuck up by him and fields.,

So when the ball crosses the goal line it’s not a TD? Hmm. Apparently I do need help. That call was worse than the overturned fumble for a TD.

Not when you still in air and haven’t competed the catch: football 101. Not a catch till you come down with it. That was the clearest cut of them all. I think the penalties were the right calls but you could gripe bout them more than the dobbins play. I haven’t heard anyone else say they thought that was a catch.

What a game. And the way it started was exactly how I assumed it would. The best team most certainly lost. And id give blame to the execution, and some questionable officiating.

Outgaining a team by 100 yards and being on the wrong side of a scoreboard leads to some head scratching. That game was hard to watch if you had money on osu. Seemed like they refused to finish them in the first half.... Then it seemed like the refs made up their mind on who they wanted to win. Such a strange game. I hate blaming officiating on game outcomes but 2 questionable calls swung this game from an Ohio state route to a narrow..... Shall I say .... Lucky clemson win.

What a game. And the way it started was exactly how I assumed it would. The best team most certainly lost. And id give blame to the execution, and some questionable officiating.

Outgaining a team by 100 yards and being on the wrong side of a scoreboard leads to some head scratching. That game was hard to watch if you had money on osu. Seemed like they refused to finish them in the first half.... Then it seemed like the refs made up their mind on who they wanted to win. Such a strange game. I hate blaming officiating on game outcomes but 2 questionable calls swung this game from an Ohio state route to a narrow..... Shall I say .... Lucky clemson win.

Lucky. Lol. Don’t be salty.

There was one bad call against OSU. The scoop and score. Like you sort of said, it’s OSU’s fault for not finishing them in the 1H. You settle for FGs, they’ll come back to bite you. Be a man and give Clemson some credit. They didn’t win 30 straight games and a couple ships by getting ‘lucky’.

So when the ball crosses the goal line it’s not a TD? Hmm. Apparently I do need help. That call was worse than the overturned fumble for a TD.
On a run, yes. On a pass, has to complete the catch all the way through when he hits the ground.

A+ for showing up in this thread after that game.

F- for being so salty and giving no credit for going 90 yards on your team with under 2 minutes to go and STILL your team has a chance to win and they piss down their leg.

But in defense of @Traderjoe123

I can’t remember where on Twitter I saw it but OSU was power rated pre-game as the 4th best team THIS DECADE.

That was a phenomenal football team, regardless of the outcome yesterday. Intangibles and injuries and ref calls you can’t account for in power rankings though.

Well you nailed it! Ward smacked Lawrence in the Temple and woke up a sleeping giant. The blame goes in many directions. The OSU play calling sealed the deal but the overturned fumble TD non catch didn’t help. How does OSU get right down the field in under a minute but barely manages first downs throughout the game. Lots of wasted talent on that field tonight. Les Miles thinks Day called a gem.
He did call a gem at the beginning with plays that were presumably scripted ahead of time. I was caught by surprise and so was Venables. Day impressed me with that.

Also, the Dobbins catch and jump into the end zone in the first half was a clear touchdown. Control of the ball, leaped, ball crossed the line, touchdown. A
Four steps while being pushed backward. Forward progress was stopped. The call actually went against Clemson. Should have been Clemson's ball where receiver gained control.

And you may not like the rule, but the Dobbins play was not a catch according to the rule.

Back