Ohio State will smack clemson right upside the temple

Yikes.

What game is that?

Haha you're a youngin aren't ya? That is 1993 season Nebraska v florida state, orange bowl played 1/1/94 I believe. Seminoles were a dominant team that year, only having lost at Notre dame. I believe they were 18 point faves that night. They barely beat the huskers and their star qb tommie Frazier that day. They had their own star qb charlie ward. It was bobby Bowden's first natl title.

Haha you're a youngin aren't ya? That is 1993 season Nebraska v florida state, orange bowl played 1/1/94 I believe. Seminoles were a dominant team that year, only having lost at Notre dame. I believe they were 18 point faves that night. They barely beat the huskers and their star qb tommie Frazier that day. They had their own star qb charlie ward. It was bobby Bowden's first natl title.
Twinkie is plenty old for that one.

I remember this game so well... just a great game.

This was at the actual Orange Bowl on a nice old field. Man, those were the days.

Listen. Ohio State almost pullled off the upset of the big bad Tigers. They came out the gates strong and had a nice lead. Wasn’t enough. The teams eventually showed who they were. Had they played another half it’s Clemson by DD.

Now I remember. I was in High School. 14 point faves if I recall now.....

Twinkie is plenty old for that one.

I remember this game so well... just a great game.

This was at the actual Orange Bowl on a nice old field. Man, those were the days.
Lol 1st sentence.

I even remember where I watched that

Listen. Ohio State almost pullled off the upset of the big bad Tigers. They came out the gates strong and had a nice lead. Wasn’t enough. The teams eventually showed who they were. Had they played another half it’s Clemson by DD.

Hardly an upset if the Buckeyes had prevailed. They were 2.5 pt dogs at close. Almost a coin flip. A tremendous game no doubt.

No it was definitely higher than that. 17 or 18 for sure
I think you’re right. I actually bet that game and dot like 16.5 or flat

I’m obviously messing that one up with the one vs Okie( I’m not messing that one up right lol)

On second thought that was probably a little before his time, but I do think it came down to a late kick.

Scott Bentley had been on the cover of SI as a freshman. He made the winning kick with like 25 sec left. Frazier completed a long pass with a couple sec left down the middle. They ran the clock to zero, of course. They put a sec back on and our kicker missed a 45 yarder wide left.

Back