Official French Open IN-GAME

That legitimately was the worst choke I've ever seen after breaking in the 2nd set

Oh no wait it was WTA so nevermind

I forgot Kerber starts slow.

ANy of you old guys remember when Stefi Graf was on her roll, a guy yells from the stands, "Stefi will you marry me?"
Bouncing the ball as she's about to serve, she yells, "How much money do you make?"

I bet a little on him +1000 live. Didnt want to admit that I bet on a Frenchman but since you brought it up I may as well mention it.
Lol, I hope he hits for you. That takes balls to bet on him

I tried to put $100 on Tseng +180, then it changed to +120 while the stupid app was spinning and asked if I wanted to accept the new odds. Pissed. Now he's -150

Just took the chalkiest live parlay ever since Tseng put me on tilt

Also, tough loss for the kid. How Joao has suddenly done this the past few weeks is stunning really. Even tho he's a dirt baller he was losing to trash challengers not long ago

If he somehow wins, it would be a bigger shock than say Nadal losing to a challenger at the French on clay

Only in France do you get a ceremony for a guy who has never won a grand slam title. The ultimate trophy for every participant moment.

You've literally got to be fucking kidding me
First time I've ever bet on De Minaur and get everything coming win/or lose. He's a head case, betting on him is pure gambling. As weak minded as the French that Brewer blasted above. Fortunately he's playing a Frenchie

Back