Official French Open IN-GAME

This used to be when @King Slap would come in here and say I tailed you but didn't want to tell you because I would have jinxed it..........................................................
I unfortunately took whatever the #2 ranked chicks name is because I needed something to follow and it was +100

Small tho only $55, so happy for ya, and it's a reminder why I don't bet beaver ball

Wawa live looks good, he's smacking the shit out of the ball but he will need to win in 4

Nadal -7000000 live also looks like it has a shot

Considering Wawa is Wawa and a former French Open champion (and I'm 99% sure only one to beat Nadal in the final of the French) I'm gonna just dump on him live and if it loses, so be it

He also just told the umpire he's fucking crazy and they didn't even bleep it out LMAO

@brewers888 you might be absolutely fucked because Nadal looks like Nadal today. Can he last the entire tournament? Maybe not.

I'm not sure if he's on Djokas side of the draw or not. But if he's not, that'll be the final

Nadal will be facing Djokovic in the qtrs which is completely crazy.
First time in years, probably even a decade that I haven't looked at the bracket for a major

Ooof that quarterfinals will basically be for all the marbles though

I also didn't bet Wawa live yet thinking I'd get better odds when he lost the set, and that, that...was a bad decision

Of course I have a parlay with Wawa and Cerundolo & Basil Boy that pays pretty well, but, Cerundolo looks lost our there against a fucking Brit

Nadal just had the most insane point ever, worked Thompson into bait
As long as Djokovic and Nadal both get to the qtrs there is no way Joker allows himself to lose to the princess after the way Nadal handled the questions about Djokovic not being allowed to play in Australia.

Back