October In Game ©™

haha they're singing

"WE'RE WINNING AWAY
WE'RE WINNING AWAAAAAY.
HOW SHIT MUST YOU BE?
WE'RE WINNING AWAY."

someone is really happy, 25c to 10k parlay (wonder if real)

1377234_10151632506108344_1005759525_n.jpg

okay, pulled it out from the brink of disaster, I'll take 3-1. looking like 0-4 there for a long while :cheers:

hopefully bordeaux got that out their system...should get somewhat good odds for OM and APOEL

yeah, I think I like both those Serie A games. Juve to win, over in Fiorentina game....but gonna wait to play.

Took a chance at the half...

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD]Ticket[/TD]
[TD]Accepted[/TD]
[TD]Event Date[/TD]
[TD]Type[/TD]
[TD]Description[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Risking[/TD]
[TD]to Win[/TD]
[TD]Bet Status[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]327678470-1
1[/TD]
[TD]10:26am 6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]9:30am 6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total[/TD]
[TD]Videoton FC/Ujpest (O 1.5) for Game.
[Live! 0-0][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-106[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]Pending[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
2 goals and a missed PK in under ten minutes. Why can't they all be like this?

nice bet there.
Hungary is very profitable, there's always one half that is more entertaining thus I prefer waiting for that 0-0 in most cases.

Took a chance at the half...

[TD]Ticket[/TD]
[TD]Accepted[/TD]
[TD]Event Date[/TD]
[TD]Type[/TD]
[TD]Description[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Risking[/TD]
[TD]to Win[/TD]
[TD]Bet Status[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]327678470-1
1[/TD]
[TD]9:30am 6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total[/TD]
[Live! 0-0][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]Pending[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
2 goals and a missed PK in under ten minutes. Why can't they all be like this?

:badass:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z25TdbfM6TM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll tell you one thing, the more I do it, the more I realize Mike must have fucking nerves of steel (that or a catheter strapped to his leg)...

[TD]Ticket
[/TD]
[TD]Accepted[/TD]
[TD]Decided[/TD]
[TD]Type[/TD]
[TD]Description[/TD]
[TD]WagerPrice[/TD]
[TD]Stake[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+/-[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]327678470-1
[/TD]
[TD]6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-106
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD]327710420-1
[/TD]
[TD]12:28pm 6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
1H Total
[/TD]
[TD]Athletic Bilbao/Valencia (O 0.5) for 1st Half.
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+141[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
The Videoton total was pretty straight forward the way it worked out. When Banega lined up for the PK @ 43', I just closed my eyes like a little girl... *LOL*

Taking Whitecaps Over 0.5 1H @ Even 20' - there's been at least five really good chances so far, and there should be some more.

<script height="349px" width="619px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=RleXFoZjrMTHOKySDXVtjh1TPUqta_9W&pbid=1217310cfc944c6abc338a459554666"></script>

6TcD0uz.jpg

Would be on the bench at Arsenal with their current midfield. Put Ramsey, Arteta, and Flamini ahead of him. But still 100% passes is ridiculous.

have to say there are some good footballers in MLS but the problem is most of them are surrounded by shitty players and thus they can't expose their talents. These types of players need to play at higher competitions.
Clint Dempsey is really only better because he moved abroad, he has the same physical make up that most of these guys have but he was able to improve his skills and iq overseas.

Thus a team like TFC should be playing in the CSL I can get a bunch of Portuguese/Italian/South American construction workers who would easily destroy them...well they do smoke and drink a lot though lol

I'll tell you one thing, the more I do it, the more I realize Mike must have fucking nerves of steel (that or a catheter strapped to his leg)...

[TD]Ticket
[/TD]
[TD]Accepted[/TD]
[TD]Decided[/TD]
[TD]Type[/TD]
[TD]Description[/TD]
[TD]WagerPrice[/TD]
[TD]Stake[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+/-[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]327678470-1
[/TD]
[TD]6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD]327710420-1
[/TD]
[TD]12:28pm 6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]6-Oct-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
1H Total
[/TD]
[TD]Athletic Bilbao/Valencia (O 0.5) for 1st Half.
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+141[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
The Videoton total was pretty straight forward the way it worked out. When Banega lined up for the PK @ 43', I just closed my eyes like a little girl... *LOL*

Buddy I end up winning my best bets when I don't give a shit.

Few days ago Cruzeiro/Portuguesa, wanted o1.5 better odds, but when Cruzeiro scored in the 4 minute I said well fuck you took o2.5 @ 4.33 ended 4-0 1h lol but then when I start to observe and analyze...I lose.

Thus you have indicated you have a big enough bankroll and to be honest that's what you really need for in game to just swing a way few coin and let it ride.
I think the craziest roller coaster was the last game of the Swiss Challenge League, look at the goals there, I must of hit one game over 5 times after the 80th minute lol there were about 3 goals in the 85th 88th and 90th lol

word Mike, been making good money at live betting for years....shit happens so quick that I've rarely posted 'em....a fat bankroll, multiple books, and at least 2 laptops helps immensely, lol......gl boys, make the Man bleed a bit today....\m/

yo Mike, take a peek at Rosenborg II....they came close to hitting as a +1100 dog for me last week....playin the AH, ML, and draw produced a profit, and I believe it will again today....\m/

Going to jump on Over 1 1H at EV if it becomes available in the Ekstalaska game (Piast Gliwice 9-1 O/U 0.5 1H, Ruch Chorzow 8-2 O/U 0.5 1H) and see if I can't free roll it.

Dumbass... I didn't even think about the fact that since the game was already juiced under, the 1H was + money to begin with. Back to the drawing board...

Back