October In Game ©™

Think I'm gonna play Hamburger overs all year long. Lost one big bet but have won four big bets. They play very open and aren't that great defensively.

Speaking of open, Love watching Roma play. like watching a college basketball team running a fast break when they get the ball, hilarious. Gervinho fitting right in, and Florienzi is a fucking revelation out there. Totti just keeps on scoring.

Problem with Roma in years past was they would go up, then their D couldn't hold the lead late

their what 21-1 goal for/against

yeah, pretty sick gd for them so far.
I have big Juventus tickets to win Serie A, and I'm marginally scared of Roma. Going into the season, Napoli was my only concern, now two concerns.

Last week Roma was still +375 to win Serie A. May need to hedge if they are still that high this week,b ut I doubt they will be.

Yeah, Real did give me a miracle yesterday though so I'm not complaining. Like watching them play, they are always going forward. But yeah, they laying big numbers, smart to bet against them.

TMike, did you see those Challenger League scores yesterday? FFS, had to small bets on overs, both doubled the fucking overs.

TMike, did you see those Challenger League scores yesterday? FFS, had to small bets on overs, both doubled the fucking overs.

yeah over in the 1h lol ridiculous wanted to play in game 1h but i thought no way can have more than 3 goals lol.
I suggest you save up for them on the final game, look at the 2012 final game, every single game was a shit show

i better not get moosed, I don't know how much more moosing I can take in 24 hours.
you guys see that fucking NW shit yesterday?

yeah, that NWestern game was a disaster ending. I didn't play it but feel awful for NW backers. Terrible.

And I've had two overs fucked in the past 3 days, two goals in the first 15 minutes, none the rest of the game. fuckig hate that

FFS Dinamo Kiev 7-1 now
Shaktar put up at least 7 yesterday, didn't see the final but they spanked Arsenal Kiev

26.gif

First goal, hammer saved it off the line, right back to westham who slammed it in.
second goal, guy comes down on a break lloris saves it right back to hammer, bounces off of him inot the goal,comical

Back