Nygiants25 - bowls, bowls and more bowls - jmo

NYGiants25

NY Giants fan, anyone?
Going to try to post all the way through the end of bowl season. Lots of year-end tax planning going on right now :(

Will keep this first post updated with plays. See below for any thoughts I may have ... BOL this bowl season gents and remember "Just My Opinion" certainly welcome discussions and will try to post early enough for any comments :shake:

BYU vs SDST +3 (.75u)
BYU vs SDST ML +135 (.5u)

Ball state +7 (1u)
Ball State ML +245 (.25u)

quick thoughts coming below ...

Last edited:
BYU vs SDST +3 (.75u)
BYU vs SDST ML +135 (.5u)

I think SDST is the most motivated out of these two teams, which I think will atrribute to the edge of them winning SU, certainly expect a close one. They've been on a great roll since starting the season 2-3, then 7-0. Win this game, their in the double digits. BYU has been great at defending the run, no question. I've cross-referenced every run offense/run defense stat between the two and SDST won't win this on the ground. However, at over 200 ypg on the ground I do think they have "success" running the ball, thus opening the pass action. They run a 65% run/ 35% pass offense. 45 rushes per game, on the high end ....

Damn we headed for drinks, didnt get as much of my thoughts as I would have liked ... don't think BYU has the offense to get ahead more than a possession or two, so SDST should be in this to the end ...

Just My Opinion ... albeit short! Ill put in more time later tonight for tomorrows game, but on Ball +7 ... :shake:

What a shitty game last night ... SDST could have put that game away early ... Long drives with no points or FG are no good. And the 3 TDs at the end of the game were simply inexperience ... The first pick made no sense what so ever, should have throw away ... Could bitch more but on iphone and a loss is a loss ...

The plays ...
Ball state +7 (1u)
Ball State ML +245 (.25u)

Woof ... Going with Fresno tonight ... Think their offense will be just too much, defensive edge as well ...

The plays ...
Fresno -7 1H (.75u)
Fresno -12 (.75u)

WOOF again ... not even sure Fresno realized they had a game to play ... hands down credit to SMU for showing up ...

Silky did a good job of writing up this game, not gonna try to compete. :shake: Pretty much agree with most of what he had to say, think WKY wins the ground game and with Def Coord at the head, should know to focus game plan around stopping tipton ...

The Play:
WKY -6.5 (1.0u)

BOL gents ... :shake:

Back